WTT LS/VTEC turbo integra for car + cash Northern VA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IMG_2702.jpg

and just messing around

Picked up the Sfab manifold, it was barely used and is a much better manifold that what is on the car. I'll try to put it on one of these days, but I'm always busy with work, but that will be included with car. I also went by napa and they had a 25% off sale, so I replaced the spark plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor. Also borrowed a timing gun and adjusted the timing, the car is running beautifully. I'll post new pics tomorrow, the car got washed, got the clay bar, buffed and polished. I'm really happy with how it looks now. Last week I replaced timing belt, headgasket, gsr water pump and tensioner spring. Car will run reliably now.

Willing to trade for 1993 Honda Del Sol 65,000 mi. on motor, House of Kolor Oriental Blue w/silver microflake, carbon fibre hood, Z3 fenders full body kit,18" konig rims, the motor is a B18C5 JDM Type-R, with Skunk 2 cams,ported and polsihed head, AEM cam gears, B&M fuel pressure gauge, MSD SCI digital ignition, New Fidanza 7lb flywheel and a Exedy stage 2 clutch, Enjo motor mounts, AEM fuel pressure regulator,koyo radiator, DC sport chrome header, TCI axle 300+ hp,drilled and slotted rotors, Jenson DVD flip screen, Kenwood amp, and 2-12 pioneer subs, shaved door handles, AND full zex nos kit and its just been tuned,

Back