YaH! Carbeque pics!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Z6CRX

übber ɐɾuıu etarip
Second one i got stuck behind in two days. At least I have pictures. Given not the greatest. But I tend to show up just as they start smoking.

In the end the BMW handles well out in the snow. Until you hit the hills. Then again i do not have snow tires on. I wasn't expecting to be out for when the snow started falling until a truck got stuck in front of me.
IMG00052.jpg

IMG00053.jpg

IMG00054.jpg

and then I get stuck behind a truck in the re routed intersection.
IMG00056.jpg

I don't know.
i was thinking
Fuel leak + spark?
slipping belt with worn teeth, catching fire?
overheating your car from a cracked block and the fuel catching fire.

There was fire all underneath the car as well. You really can't see it in the pics. Fire department showed up just as it really flared up. I was stuck in traffic though without marshmallows.

never a marshmallow around when you need one :(

You need an "I am Z6CRX" sign on your car so that all of us know to haul ass when you drive up. No smoking cars for me. :)

is that a saturn? my friend had a celica that lit up while parked.
all the staple pics, makes you wonder if its feasible for a company to 'create news/fires' to get some free ad time.

You need an "I am Z6CRX" sign on your car so that all of us know to haul ass when you drive up. No smoking cars for me. :)

LMAO.

I tend to get stuck behind car fires for some reason.
Since summer I can count. 1,2,3, umm... maybe i should stop counting them. I have pics of 2 others, somewhere.
When moving a truck, and my motorcycle to Pittsburgh I got stuck behind a house fire, technically a garage, for at least 2 hours at 2 am in the morning. Literally just as the trucks pulled up to it, and blocked the road. Can't back up with a tow dolly too well.
Crap, maybe I do have to make a sticker now.

Ford Bronco : Predecessor to the Ford Exploder :)

Pyro doesn't cover it ;)

come to think of it, there was something else on fire when I went to pickup the electric car. I don't remember what anymore though, then again I really wasn't sure what it was.

Fire
On
Request or
Demand

My aunt had a Bronco, unfortunately she left the floor pan somewhere. That thing was scary to ride in. Gotta love Maryland's state inspection.

:D
Seriously though all manufactures have their strong points, even if their strong points are at sucking.

LMAO.

I tend to get stuck behind car fires for some reason.
Since summer I can count. 1,2,3, umm... maybe i should stop counting them. I have pics of 2 others, somewhere.
When moving a truck, and my motorcycle to Pittsburgh I got stuck behind a house fire, technically a garage, for at least 2 hours at 2 am in the morning. Literally just as the trucks pulled up to it, and blocked the road. Can't back up with a tow dolly too well.
Crap, maybe I do have to make a sticker now.

I'm glad I passed up Carnegie Mellon... my Civic would have become carbeque...

Back