Yay Im Here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ohhhhhhhh I forgot to tell you guys! I see just about everyday a nice Supra and an R-33 GTR over here. A few other rides but nothing as impressive as these two. The Supra it dark Green and the GTR is silver! They park in the same parkinglot so I bet they race across the desert when they leave work. I haven't had time to stop and take pictures but I plan on it before I leave. Maybe I can catch those two arab guys before they leave work and could get better pics of the 2 rides! Maybe even a ride or two??? :worthy: :worthy: B) Cross your fingers for me on getting to ride in them!

damn man. im actually jealous LOL :lol: supercars, super planes! :D stay safe man, and take good care of yurself.

gabe

Well I haven't seen either of those cars in about a week or so. If I see them I will be sure to get pics! A video would be phat Professor C, but I don't have a camcorder or anyone here with me. So pics will just have to do. Talk to all of ya later.

Originally posted by knowledge@Feb 14 2003, 03:29 AM
Well I haven't seen either of those cars in about a week or so. If I see them I will be sure to get pics! A video would be phat Professor C, but I don't have a camcorder or anyone here with me. So pics will just have to do. Talk to all of ya later.

Get a camera with rapid-fire capture... then you can make a mini animated slide show. :D

lol yeah that would be cool. Well update...
Got pics of just the R-33 yesterday on 2 different guys digital camera's. When they have time they are gonna send me the pics and then I will post them up here for you all. To give you some insight on it...
Silver R-33 GTR skyline, HKS exhaust, Brembo brakes, Not sure on the wheels he had but they were aftermarket wrapped in S03's, boost and fuel press guages on the pillar, greddy shift knob(I like this guy already), I also saw a pilot turbo timer on top of his steering column. He wasn't around so no I didn't get to see under the hood or any more of the interior. Oh yeah and BTW it was LHD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't think Nissan made the LHD. I though all they made was RHD's. Strange yo! It was sweet yo. I about blew a load on this guys hood. I will check back now and then to see if the Supra shows back up and to see if I can catch these guys. Hopefully they will speak enough english so I can get a ride! :D I will post the pics when I get them.

sounds sweet, one way to get out of there real fast is accidently steal the skyline and take it for a long joy ride. That way you get to drive a skyline and get out of the desert. :D

That would be sweet if you found the guy and he let you drive it. So have things been slowing down there at all?

Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 19 2003, 01:57 PM
sounds sweet, one way to get out of there real fast is accidently steal the skyline and take it for a long joy ride. That way you get to drive a skyline and get out of the desert. :D

That would be sweet if you found the guy and he let you drive it. So have things been slowing down there at all?

I was seriously concidering doing that. It would be sweet though. As for slowing down... NO! If anything it is picking up pace.

so when are you going to upload those pictures? Your leaving me hanging.

What's the word over there? Is it basicly certian were going to war?

As for the pictures... I have to wait untill the 2 guys with me that took the pics send them to me. Our email here has been down for 3 days now. I will get on thier case about it. As for war... It seems that we will MOST LIKELY go to war. I have had intel briefings about alot of the shit they DON'T show on CNN. Sadaam is still playing games, and getting caught in the act. Right now it's more that we are waiting on the political support of other country's. It will happen but it will take time. I will be here for another 5 months, so I will keep you all informed from the inside!!!!!

Thanks homes! Don't tell us anything that could get you in trouble... :lol:

Again, thanks, and stay safe out there!

knowledge-nice hearing from ya bro..hope ya keeping it pimpadelic over there and kickin ass...

ask those guys that owns the Supra and Skyline if they ever seen The Fast and The Furious before :ph34r:

hehe

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Feb 24 2003, 07:48 AM
knowledge-nice hearing from ya bro..hope ya keeping it pimpadelic over there and kickin ass...

ask those guys that owns the Supra and Skyline if they ever seen The Fast and The Furious before :ph34r:

hehe

LMAO! I am sure thay have bro! If I ever get to speak to them I will be AWOL from work because I know I will be talking to them forever! Oh well. The price I have to pay for being in the military and seeing rare stateside cars!

yea man stay safe come back with like some bullets or something adn give them to me and pic of cars like the cars that those fag saddam followers have to drive around in

Well here are half of the pics we took of that R-33. Hope you guys like... I did! BTW yes that is me in the one pic next to the GTR! Enjoy............. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
p1010134.jpg

p1010135.jpg

p1010137.jpg

p1010138.jpg

p1010139.jpg

Now all I need to do is catch that Supra when he is parked there! :D

Back