Yay Im Here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:lol:

Thanks for the pics... and like I've been saying all through this thread- stay careful/alive over there! :worthy:

Hey there all! Update here..............
Well I am still alive and kicking. It is crazy here now. Busy as hell! I am glad to be here though and be part of everything going on. I haven't seen the R-33 or the Supra in a while. I did see a Del Sol with a big ass "type r" sticker on the side. Makes me wonder what he got under the hood. I also saw a nice ass 5th gen civic hatch here. I guess the import scene is bigger than I expected here. If I ever have time I will take more pics. BTW Brian I like the new version 3. Its alot cleaner looking than all the last ones. I am still checking it out though. Well stay safe and I should be home in 4 more months or so! ;)

cool man- glad to hear you're still kickin it over there. we were gettign worried for a while yo!

hey Brian, good to hear from you again! that r-33 is PIMP...and left-hand drive?! glad to hear you're doing alright over there. take care and get home soon! :)

gabe

hey, guess who's now a mod. B)

Originally posted by knowledge@Mar 27 2003, 04:45 AM
Hey there all! Update here..............
Well I am still alive and kicking. It is crazy here now. Busy as hell! I am glad to be here though and be part of everything going on. I haven't seen the R-33 or the Supra in a while. I did see a Del Sol with a big ass "type r" sticker on the side. Makes me wonder what he got under the hood. I also saw a nice ass 5th gen civic hatch here. I guess the import scene is bigger than I expected here. If I ever have time I will take more pics. BTW Brian I like the new version 3. Its alot cleaner looking than all the last ones. I am still checking it out though. Well stay safe and I should be home in 4 more months or so! ;)

hey, glad to hear you're doing ok out there, i was thinking about you when this started. hope to see you soon, we need to hook up for another BBQ man!

Damn Gabe, you movin up in this world huh? J/K congrats on becoming part of the elite MODSQUAD! Mike we deffinately need to hook up for another BBQ. Gabe you are going to have to come to this one! But as you know it won't be for awhile! But at least it will be summer time when I get back. Maybe most of the Cali heads in here can make it too! Brian sorry 4 making you worry! lol It is soo damn busy over here you guys wouldn't believe! I don't even check the forums! This is the only thread I check and you see how rare that happens! I can't wait to get home and get back to the "NORM", well as normal as my life is I guess. You all stay up and fill me in on everything when I get back!

P.S. I am still looking for more rides to take pics of for you all! I wonder how often these guys over here clean they air filters? Hmmmmmmmmm Not enough I am guessing!

the BBQ sounds like a plan! i will def. be there! yea, maybe some of the socal peeps here will come too. B) as far as being a mod, its pretty cool. i get to lock up threads and tell peeps to chill the f*** out when they get out of line. hope this dam war is over next week so you and all the other troops can come home early. BTW, found out my cousin shipped out last week and is with the army's 3rd infantry. they are under fire in basra right now. he is a state trooper so he should do fine, but he's only 22. he doesnt even have time to acclimate. he was flown to an airfield in iraq and then was driven to the front with the rest of his division, so its like within a 24 hr period, he went from saying goodbye to his family to being at the front lines! they would have shipped out with the rest f the 3rd infantry, but his unit's commanding officer was arrested for something and they needed to get a new commander. wack isnt it?

Back