yet another suspension question!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90crxb18

ok well i drive a 95 integra ls. bone stock. i want to lower my car 1-2 inches but still have it ride as close to stock as i can get. i don't know a whole lot about suspension, im not going to be drag racing very often, maybe like once or twice a year. 99% of the time will be street driven. i plan on spending less than $500 if i can. if i really have to i can spend more but i'd like to set my limit at $500. just looking for some opinions guys.....thanks!!

i know there are alot of suspension posts on here but most of them don't really answer my questions. sorry for posting yet another suspension question.

H&R sport springs are the ones you need....i payed 140 shipped....and some tokico blues would do you great...i payed 575 for everything on egay

awesome thanks for the input..one more thing. what size wheels and tires would help it ride better once i do get it lowered?

15" is the biggest I would personally go (even though my dumbass has 16's now), though you could do 16"s on a teg.

look into neuspeed's sport springs. I've got em on my car, and love em. Damn near stock feeling ride, but they are progressive, so when you do get on it, they can handle it.

i think that the springs and shocks i have will fit your car but not 100% for sure. I have the 1.8" neuspeed springs and KYB shocks for a 92-00 civic....believe the same for your car. If you want the springs alone which i am sure will fit then let me know. But if you want them both i will sell them to you. I had them on the car for about 2 months and then got a complete coilover setup. I have pic.s if you want them. make an offer

hey sounds good but....i dont have any cash right now. well i do but i was thinking about purchasing things seperately. springs first then shocks. or vice versa i dont know yet. give me a price and ill see what i can do about getting youre springs and shocks.

Originally posted by 90crxb18@Jul 27 2005, 06:36 PM
hey sounds good but....i dont have any cash right now. well i do but i was thinking about purchasing things seperately. springs first then shocks. or vice versa i dont know yet. give me a price and ill see what i can do about getting youre springs and shocks.
[post=532128]Quoted post[/post]​

\
new the springs list for about $ 200.00 plus tax.the shocks are about $70.00 Does $200.00 sound good for the springs and shocks....? It would be like buying the springs and getting the shocks for free.

dammit i hat when shit comes along like this cause id love to grab them up for 200.00 but im a little tight on cash. the purpose of my post was accually meant for the future but damn you know what? ill see what i can do and ill get back to you. can anyone else confirm that they will fit my car??

do both at once.

otherwise, you'll have to rebuild the whole damn thing twice, and its just a pain in the ass if you don't own a wall-mount spring compressor.

not to mention the ride will suck ass.

ahhh i meant i was gonna buy them seperately but install them both at the same time lol sorry. ya know like probably have a set of springs sitting in my bedroom for a couple weeks till i get the shocks.

i have neuspeed race springs on kyb gr2's
spring dropped the whole car about 2.5" (no bumpstops), completely eliminated all wheel gap on my 15's. looks real good now.

i was the same as you, mostly daily driving, wanted lowered without bouncing all over the place.
i picked gr2's over agx's simply based on price. gr2's are way cheaper. the adjustability would be nice from the agx's, but if your racing once or twice a year then its an option youd never use.

the ride is awesome, not bouncy at all. feels like stock ;)

got the springs for 180 shipped off ebay brand new and the shocks for 270 shipped brand new

well whats up man ...........????? Someone else is wanting the springs and shocks but i told you about them first so its up to you. I will give you till Monday to let me know................is this cool

yeah go ahead and sell them dont wait on me! i wish i could but not right now. like i said im im just trying to learn a little bit about suspension so in the near future when i get some cash i have an idea of what to look for. its probably gonna be a few weeks though. thanks for the offer but go ahead and sell them. thanks guys!! any more opinions let me know.

Either continue the sales in a PM, or the classifieds, not here.

Back