You have got to be fucking kidding me..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn italians and germans, and polocks with their clubs and such... never letting me in... we should put a stop to this. This has got to end, we need a nation where a russian man has just as much right to go to a french american club as a french american.
Point being, I'd go to that rally if there was some badass motown group there, or gary fuckin coleman. I don't give a shit that it's black. I've been to weddings where the only white thing in there was me, my dad and the light bulbs. and that includes the brides dress. Shit, my old man gets along better with the black people from his home town than the whites. Some interests cross over, but since it's a black rally, I don't think white people are gonna be as interested to go there. Its not saying whites arent allowed, they're saying it sparks black interest. Why isn't there a black man in the local italian club? because the only thing they have in common is they both love spaghetti. (Show me a black man that doesn't like spaghetti and im sending you a 1 dollar mo.) they don't share any other cultural aspects or back ground.

ive been to a mexican baptism or something just because my friend and his dads band were playing there. me and one of my friends were the only two white people there. i dont care because they were all hella nice to us, not like overly nice but i mean anyone that spoke english that i talked to was hella nice and not rude at all. no weird looks or anything, and i clearly didnt fit in.
its not even just blacks, its every race that forms there own little group.
its the all russian high schools, its the people that live in america that drive around with there flag waving from whereever they came from and saying "my country is the greatest"!
we are one country, we should act like it.

i would let them have their channels and such if they would stop going around saying "fuck the white man" calling us crackers and honkeys and "moon crickets".

And we don't do it to them? Look at the things we do that stereotype their "culture". We drop the N bomb all over the place. We deem clothes and accessories as "theirs". We call them ignorant and dumb when they talk slang. We lock our doors to "keep people from breaking in"--and if we still get robbed, we blame them or another minority anyway.

I could go on and on and on, and there is nothing you can say that would make it "right" or "wrong". It is what it is. Society has evolved to this, and we let it get that way. Shame on us for allowing it, and shame on you for categorizing it.

from what ive seen, they claim things as their own "culture".
we dont criticize blacks for wearing/doing/saying things that a white person would usually wear/do/say.
or at least i dont..

its the people that live in america that drive around with there flag waving from whereever they came from and saying "my country is the greatest"!
we are one country, we should act like it.

So someone can't be proud of their heritage? If you went to another country and lived there, would you reject EVERYTHING just to "fit in" to the new society? Fuck that. I'm proud of where I am from and who I am. It doesn't matter where I am--I will proudly display/tell/support what I believe in and what I love.

confederate-flag.jpg

foreign bastards

we dont criticize blacks for wearing/doing/saying things that a white person would usually wear/do/say.

Yes we do. If a black guy was walking down the street wearing baggy clothes and sippin on a 40, we wouldn't think twice to consider it "normal". But take that same man and put him in a Benz wearing a suit and all of a sudden he is "better than the rest of his race. He made something of himself. He must be educated/skilled/a professional."

Stereotypes go beyond the actual action of a person. It can go as far as the intellect/thought process in how we perceive people. It's simple sociology--we judge people based on what we know as "preconceived norms".

yes.
no.
i would remember where im from, but also at least TRY to become part of the society rather than rejecting it completely.

You're applying racial undertones to it, its ignorant. Who cares if whites could get away with something like this or not? Whites did OWN blacks in the 1800s, as in slaves. Remember the Civil War stories? Whites treated blacks like garbage back then, and even up very poorly up until they got the right to vote, etc. Give it a rest. Let the people have their functions, tv channels and history months without it being reverse-racist for a change.

Yeah, but at some point don't we need to get to the point where we could have a "white pride" event and that wouldn't have negative connotations? Or to the point where we simply don't have events celebrating a specific race?

If complete equality is the goal, stuff like this just seems...hmmm, counterproductive...

Yes we do. If a black guy was walking down the street wearing baggy clothes and sippin on a 40, we wouldn't think twice to consider it "normal". But take that same man and put him in a Benz wearing a suit and all of a sudden he is "better than the rest of his race. He made something of himself. He must be educated/skilled/a professional."

Stereotypes go beyond the actual action of a person. It can go as far as the intellect/thought process in how we perceive people. It's simple sociology--we judge people based on what we know as "preconceived norms".

are you implying that most white people see a black man thats doing well for himself and say "good for you"?
i would congratulate anyone that has made a good life for themselves.
i wouldnt look twice at a black man in a benz.. i know anyone is capable of making money if they put their mind to it..

they arent rejecting anything.
you havent seen what ive seen then.
Yeah, but at some point don't we need to get to the point where we could have a "white pride" event and that wouldn't have negative connotations? Or to the point where we simply don't have events celebrating a specific race?

If complete equality is the goal, stuff like this just seems...hmmm, counterproductive...

:fosho2:

And we don't do it to them? Look at the things we do that stereotype their "culture". We drop the N bomb all over the place. We deem clothes and accessories as "theirs". We call them ignorant and dumb when they talk slang. We lock our doors to "keep people from breaking in"--and if we still get robbed, we blame them or another minority anyway.

I certainly don't drop the "N bomb", or deem any specific type of clothing as being "black clothing". I would call it "urban", not "black". Same thing with language. And I'm not quite sure what locking one's doors has to do with anything. Isn't that just...a smart idea? :shrug2:

I agree somewhat with MthaFuknGreen. Events like this just seem counterproductive to achieving complete equality. See my above post for further explanation...

i lock my bedroom door to keep my parents from walking in on me fucking my girlfriend..
does that make me racist against parents?

are you implying that most white people see a black man thats doing well for himself and say "good for you"?
i would congratulate anyone that has made a good life for themselves.
i wouldnt look twice at a black man in a benz.. i know anyone is capable of making money if they put their mind to it..

I didn't say that we think "good for you". I implied that we consider that person "better" than the rest of their race, or falling from the "norms" or stereotypes of what we are used to.

As far as a person of race in a high end/expensive/nice car--it was just an example. More and more often we see this happening, so it doesn't surprise people much anymore...But if the guy got out of the Benz, and it was spinning 24's with a system, and he was rockin some street gear, the first thought through most of our heads would be "drugs".

It's a matter of perception and the environment it is in. That Benz in the ghetto would make us think drugs. That Benz in a well-established neighborhood in the upper east side would make us think "successful".

I didn't say that we think "good for you". I implied that we consider that person "better" than the rest of their race, or falling from the "norms" or stereotypes of what we are used to.

As far as a person of race in a high end/expensive/nice car--it was just an example. More and more often we see this happening, so it doesn't surprise people much anymore...But if the guy got out of the Benz, and it was spinning 24's with a system, and he was rockin some street gear, the first thought through most of our heads would be "drugs".

It's a matter of perception and the environment it is in. That Benz in the ghetto would make us think drugs. That Benz in a well-established neighborhood in the upper east side would make us think "successful".

i wouldnt think drugs.. id think hes an athlete or a rapper, really depends on what you consider to be street gear.
and thinking he is better then the rest of his race would basically be thinking "good for him"..

and it wouldnt be??

I certainly don't drop the "N bomb", or deem any specific type of clothing as being "black clothing". I would call it "urban", not "black". Same thing with language. And I'm not quite sure what locking one's doors has to do with anything. Isn't that just...a smart idea? :shrug2:

I agree somewhat with MthaFuknGreen. Events like this just seem counterproductive to achieving complete equality. See my above post for further explanation...

And neither do I. I could care less what people wear, or how they talk, or where they live. But an overwhelming percent of the population isn't like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back