You have got to be fucking kidding me..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt think drugs.. id think hes an athlete or a rapper, really depends on what you consider to be street gear.
and thinking he is better then the rest of his race would basically be thinking "good for him"..

You are looking at one aspect of it and focusing, where I am being general and giving a broad perspective from the average person. I don't think you understand the angle I am trying to throw out there...

Yeah, but at some point don't we need to get to the point where we could have a "white pride" event and that wouldn't have negative connotations? Or to the point where we simply don't have events celebrating a specific race?

If complete equality is the goal, stuff like this just seems...hmmm, counterproductive...

What they can't celebrate the heritage of the culture, and the recent freedom they've fought hard for without it being reverse racism now?

I don't get why white people are so upset because people gather in large groups to celebrate themselves, now if they sat there and went "KILL WHITEY!" then yeah you all have a point.

And neither do I. I could care less what people wear, or how they talk, or where they live. But an overwhelming percent of the population isn't like that.

i feel more of the white population is like that then the black population.
i dont think ive ever heard a white musician ever say something negative about another race(except for certain groups of people i.e. white supremest bands and such).
but ive heard blacks say cracker, honkey, punk ass white boy and just about every other name you can think of on multiple occasions in rap songs and movies.

This is where i think george is getting at with the locking the door thing

Close.

I could go on for hours about stereotypes and race issues and equality and "norms". But too many people are so biased towards one thing or the other they don't allow the opportunity, or don't have the capacity, to see things from a different angle.

What they can't celebrate the heritage of the culture, and the recent freedom they've fought hard for without it being reverse racism now?

I don't get why white people are so upset because people gather in large groups to celebrate themselves, now if they sat there and went "KILL WHITEY!" then yeah you all have a point.

some of them do, in a much more subtle way though.
and why arent jews gathering like this? they went through wayyy more..

it wouldnt be what?

was talking to george

a benz on 24s, with the guy wearing some baggy shit with his flat brimmed hat set on stupid, with some chains and gold teef, in the ghetto is almost always drugs... and very unlikely that he is the CEO of an insurance company

and a guy in a benz, wearing a suit, well spoken, living in a upscale neighborhood is more likely to be successful than involved in drugs

I'm not offended by the term cracker, white boy, honkey, whitey, anything refering to my race. I'm like, yep, you're right.

some of them do, in a much more subtle way though.
and why arent jews gathering like this? they went through wayyy more..

and some of us ignorant cracker fuckers sit around in white robes and masks. Doesn't make us any less equal. These people are gathering peacably. Let them, they have every right to do so.

Close.

I could go on for hours about stereotypes and race issues and equality and "norms". But too many people are so biased towards one thing or the other they don't allow the opportunity, or don't have the capacity, to see things from a different angle.

i understand what youre getting at, and i can respect your point of view.
all races have been wronged, some more than others.
but its like a black can call me a cracker all he wants and im suppose to just let him.
but if i turn around and call him a nigger, ill get called a racist.

I'm not offended by the term cracker, white boy, honkey, whitey, anything refering to my race. I'm like, yep, you're right.
neither am i.
its the fact that were supposed to let them do it without retaliation.
and some of us ignorant cracker fuckers sit around in white robes and masks. Doesn't make us any less equal. These people are gathering peacably. Let them, they have every right to do so.
yes, they have the right.
but like i said, they would NEVER allow a "white expo 09" to take place.

and it wouldnt be??

was talking to george

a benz on 24s, with the guy wearing some baggy shit with his flat brimmed hat set on stupid, with some chains and gold teef, in the ghetto is almost always drugs... and very unlikely that he is the CEO of an insurance company

and a guy in a benz, wearing a suit, well spoken, living in a upscale neighborhood is more likely to be successful than involved in drugs

And for the most part, it would be--it would follow the stereotype.

This is what I was really getting at. They have every right to do things just as we do. This thread took off in too many different directions too fast...

Wtf would be the theme of a white expo? When was the last time a black guy called you cracker?

And for the most part, it would be--it would follow the stereotype.

stereotypes dont create themselves

im not saying they are broad sweeping, all encompassing, and always right.... but they exist because of noticeable trends

i dont even remember.
i live in a predominantly elderly white town.
i dont talk to any of the black kids at my school, i dont really talk to anyone except the kids in my class.
but im not even talking about anyone calling me names.. im just talking in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back