You know, HS is incredibly harsh on NooBs....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
aww, he's showing us his sensitive side...

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the people have offended your feelings, enough to the point where you felt the urge to make a new thread about it.

I am glad that you can express how people have hurt your feelings and just how gosh-darn sick and tired of it you are.

seriously?

am assuming you are like 16 years old or something.....so sorry to burst your bubble, but not everyone in real life is going to treat you like the special litte guy like mommy and daddy do :wink:

I for one would like to de-virginize your entrance into the real world by giving you a size 12 boot straight up your ass.
<<edit>> You set yourself up for this one dude by making this thread....

that's all i gotta say.

You see what I mean.. This poor fucker feels that he has to cock fight with me to make it. I can't blame him, being a noob around here will make you kinda hostile. What he doesn't realize is that I'm a 6'4 230 pound 25 year old who pwns criminals for a living. But none of that matters.. Because we are online, and nothing will ever come of physical threats. Unless he drives down here to get pwned.. I'm certainly not traveling for some dipshit on the 'net.

Besides, I add alot to this forum.. Alot of info, insight, and at times entertainment. Bring something to the table man..

KARNASH IS NOT A NOOB. God DAMN.

6'4 and 250lbs?

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">GOOOOOOOD LAAAAAWD</span>

How in the hell do you fit your fat ass into a civic? Shouldn't you be out racing Peterbuilts?

And I am merely breaking your balls, like NORMAL GUYS DO TO ONE ANOTHER......yet again you show your sensitive side by taking it the wrong way.

Come out to cali sweetheart so I can give you a kiss and put your head in my lap and tell you everything is going to be ok.

This guy is a bear? More like Teddy-fucking-Ruxpin.

Ok im outta this thread.

you women are getting a little too sensitive for me.

i was merely making light of a normal situation across the entire internet. noobs get picked on.

you either put up with it and stay, or run and cry to mommy. i got my balls broken on here for the first few months I was here.

It was me vs. everyone more or less....

and i won.

Quoted post[/post]]
This guy is a bear? More like Teddy-fucking-Ruxpin.

aka pookie?

so now we have 2 bears on board, plus the even present angry bear...

No No NO!!! dont mix them up u mule.

One is Pookie Bear,
and the other is Phyre Bear

Awwwww

Guys seriously stop!
You want respect, you have to show it, and to be honest with you, you got I think most of the members fooled with your comments, some seniority you have when all you have to offer are things that are not worth reading.. all i see is "blah blah blah IM A BIG BITCH THAT DOESNT KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP ALREADY" get over yourself

all i see is "blah blah blah IM A BIG BITCH THAT DOESNT KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP ALREADY"

vs.

all I see is, I'm horny and want whatever cock is giving me the most attention. Fly up to Canda and I'm all yours.

She's probably diddling herself now as we speak.

thats the best you could come up with?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
all i see is "blah blah blah IM A BIG BITCH THAT DOESNT KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP ALREADY"

ooh shit, even the canadian is giving it to ya...

all I see is, I'm horny and want whatever cock is giving me the most attention. Fly up to Canda and I'm all yours.

She's probably diddling herself now as we speak.

Im sorry where you saying something? I couldnt make it out with battlepopes cock in your mouth.

EDIT: give it up already, noone cares for what u have to say, all u are good for is insults..... if even that man

everytime.jpg

yay

so much for n00b's looking on us like a better group, ehh?

way to go guys

:claps:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back