YOung Boy Rapes DOG

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Geez, this is a fucked up world man.

LOSER!!!!

 

Drake

Well-Known Member
VIP
Hes gonna die in jail. Either they will rape him untill he dies or simply beat him to death.
 

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
Moderator
VIP
:wtf2:

sick fucker
the really need to just kill him... there is no rehabilitating someone like that
 

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 17 2005, 08:32 PM
:wtf2:

sick fucker
the really need to just kill him... there is no rehabilitating someone like that
[post=513612]Quoted post[/post]​


:werd:
I was thinking the same shizzt,,....
How can You go and do some shiztt like that....Sick!
 

tylonalsnifnfool

Senior Member
In the local paper here a few weeks ago they had some guy on the front page for rapeing a dog.............only in this case he was recieving.
 

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Jun 17 2005, 09:33 PM
In the local paper here a few weeks ago they had some guy on the front page for rapeing a dog.............only in this case he was recieving.
[post=513623]Quoted post[/post]​


hahaha..I bet He Got Fu*ked!.....lol bahahaha :lol:
 

tylonalsnifnfool

Senior Member
gimme a minute and i'll try to find an article online

edit: local papers archives are usless since there all in PDF form and has no search function.
 

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
Consider how many taxpayers dollars will go into "rehabilitating" this sicko. One high-powered rifle bullet would do the trick, and cost a whole lot less.
 

sohcslammer

Senior Member
Originally posted by EGProject@Jun 18 2005, 05:08 PM
Consider how many taxpayers dollars will go into "rehabilitating" this sicko. One high-powered rifle bullet would do the trick, and cost a whole lot less.
[post=513795]Quoted post[/post]​


Why waste a bullet when your heel and a curb will do just fine?
 

formby

learning in progress




doesnt he look like will....but with brown hair.....lol J/p


one sick mother fucker....
 

allmotord16rex

Senior Member
Estorvito how did you come up on that article? Do you live in SC? I remember when this happened a couple of weeks ago. DOG FUCKER!!!!!
 

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Originally posted by allmotord16rex@Jun 19 2005, 02:12 PM
Estorvito how did you come up on that article? Do you live in SC? I remember when this happened a couple of weeks ago. DOG FUCKER!!!!!
[post=513949]Quoted post[/post]​


I got it from this other forum....I live In Buffalo NY.....Too far from ya... :p


doesnt he look like will....but with brown hair.....lol J/p


one sick mother fucker....

babahhhhhahahaa....^^^^^^^^
He does........Look at the drum tingy sticks in the background....lol..jk
But no lie the guy does look like him.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

CiViC_SOHC

Senior Member
what a fucking loser...can't get any from a girl his age so he goes and tries to fuck a dog whatever happend to no one knows yourself like you lol...musta got sick of that HUH haha! nasty though he should be killed....GAS CHAMBER
 

hcivic.com

Senior Member
I think the fatc the article on breifley cover him molesting two girls is the worst part. Its a fuck dog it sad ya but two little girls are fuck for life
 

HollowJDM

Senior Member
My friend has a full blood mean ass pit. i wouldnt mind puttin him and the pit in a room alone for a couple hours. Only one of them would be coming back. 500 bucks sais the pit turns that boy into kibbles and bits.
 
Top