You're a lot younger than I thought, aka goldwing ownership

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You're riding again?
Yeah, I've been riding for a couple weeks now. Riding is more comfortable than driving a car. I put down 8 hours on the bike Wednesday, then drove 2.5 Thursday in my wife's 2016 CR-V and I prefer the bike's comfort, lol. I stopped every 2-3 hours on the bike, and was very happy with how I felt, but now I can't really even walk around after driving 3 in her car again today.

I added a dash cam to the goldwing... Because why not.

1624750857539.png

1624750875575.png

It's a Garmin Dashcam Mini, and it's probably one of the better suited to a motorcycle I've ever seen. I wonder how long it'll last out in the elements.

I appreciate the porch that's almost as large as a floor of the house.

Well, it's almost go-time...

Screenshot_20210711-160839.png

Gonna go to the tail of the dragon on this hunk of junk later this week. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, but it'll be fine. 1700 miles in 5 days shouldn't be an issue for a bike with all new brakes, fluids, tires, clutch, etc... Right?

So, I didn't go on the trip, mainly because I had some pretty bad cramps in my leg Wednesday and they didn't go away easily, so I decided to just skip the event because of the 10+hr drove/ride to get there.

For those who are still on FB, I didn't get rid of it. I'll just be riding it a little less now...

PXL_20210715_154142286.jpg

PXL_20210716_215635669.jpg

Yes. It's very nice. It's also probably as fast as a liter bike. And it has 8 years of warranty, 24/7/365 telephone support, and 100% on the maintenance is covered for that 8 years with unlimited miles.

Have you been checked out or clots? if it gets worse, go get looked at.

also, you are required to have 2 of these now.

Nice. Never seen one like it. Look at you making the transitions through the bikes to the cruiser status!

Back