13 yr old racist singers...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
look at this shit...
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

all i can think is damn, 5 more years. lol j/p. but seriously, there is somthing inheritly wrong with home schooled people. I think we should ban it.
lol they have to be home schooled... they'd get thier asses kicked. But that's what happens when parenting goes wrong. The article said they're mother is no longer iwth thier father, starts right there.

They want to move to the northwest? I hope that wherever they go they're run out of.

figures, they're from bakersfield, home turf for me. don't worry, give it a few months now that they have been publicized, and they'll be shot. bakers is not a good place to be white, let alone be a white racist. shit i don't even like going to the mall there anymore, cause all the black guys try to start shit with everyone.

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a friend that homeschools his five and seven year old daughters. Their social skills are a joke.

All in the parents man. I was homed schooled, both my brothers were on and off and I know a shit load of homeschoolers.

Most of the homeschoolers that are there because of no "bad" reasons like they want to or their mom wants them there rather then them getting kicked out school anywho for the most part they are super smart, and church FREAKS like way more then any other person. most cant date till 18 and well they are just weird..... many many issues.

Then theres the normal home schoolers that could care less about going to school and would rather get their GED at the age of 16 and go stright to college. Most are super smart and end up in very high places in the world.

Me on the other hand I just didnt give a fuck and did jack shit =) however I'd still PIITB of both dem girls right there =)~ ok well maybe in 5 years.

Quoted post[/post]]
look at this shit...
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

all i can think is damn, 5 more years. lol j/p. but seriously, there is somthing inheritly wrong with home schooled people. I think we should ban it.

Nothing wrong with home schooling imo. But that's some pretty fucked up shit. One thing I never got about Hitler was, he said the master race would have blonde hair and blue eyes right? But...Hitler had brown hair and brown eyes. Not to mention a big Jewalicious nose. :p So yeah. Did he have plans of offing himself for not being Arian enough at some point?

thats fucked up. I doubt the parents are merely suggesting their opinions around them, mor like brainwashing them. Id blame the parents moer than the kids, and preserving their race??? HELLO!!!!!! we dont need any preserving becuase white ppl are the majority race in the us. (although those damn minorities are catchin up :wink:)

its not homeschooling thats the prob, but the fact that they are home schooled has something to do with it, only because they are around their parents, taking lessons from them...... and theyve probably worked white supremecy into their little class plan.

Fuck their parents.

TTIWWOAMV (a music video)

Sad.. If they grow up racist, whatever, but to be taught racism.. that isn't cool. I hope bryan gets both of em pregnant.

On the other hand, this is their key to fame. Do you think they would have EVER made the news if they were just another pair of blonde singers?? Its gotten them in the door. Now they need to switch it up and start singing brittany spears style pop shit.. They'll be rolling in cash before their next B-day.

Yeah, brittany style shit sucks, but money is money, and if I got paid 1/10th of what she does, I'd be on stage singing bubblegum music and gyrating my half naked body for all to see too!

Prussian Blue supporter Erich Gliebe, operator of one of the nation's most notorious hate music labels, Resistance Records, hopes younger performers like Lynx and Lamb will help expand the base of the White Nationalist cause.

"Eleven and 12 years old," he said, "I think that's the perfect age to start grooming kids and instill in them a strong racial identity."

These are the kind of people I truly fear.

man next thing is gonna be an all white clothing line......

like FUBU maybe? for us by us?

why is it ok to do it if your black?

maybe those girls will start a whites only scholorship program ? would that be fair?

like the united negro college fund?

hip hop music is decidely pro black. everything about hip hop is about empowering the black people who are being held down by "the man" aka white people.

nobody gives a shit about that.

lots of black comedians are publicly racist torwards whites.

nobody gives a shit about that.

who cares what they sing about, every niche of society has there entertainment. its only when white peoiple have pro white shit that people get all antsy in the pantsy

Quoted post[/post]]

Its hillarious, I had a friend who was a big (kinda fat) white guy, whos favorite shirt was a jersey that was made by "FUBU". I told him what it meant, and he kinda paused for a second, in shock.. then said, "oh well"... It was still his favorite shirt.

But word on all the black stuff.. Like BET.. "Black Entertainment Television"

Man, if we made Crackervision.. there would be lawsuits all over the place.

gallery_20722_41_10468.jpg

sound clip

folk style music, there voices are pretty shitty.

of course they look alot younger on the cd cover

pb.jpg

What's the big deal?

What they are doing is no worse than the gangsta rap out there right now.

JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE

automatically makes them racist?

what about the NAACP? what about farakhan?

nobody even raises an eyebrow now.

and I think we should start a new countdown....Till Lamb and Lynx turn 18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
haha jp

but seriously, I for one have had enough of the white male/white culture bashing going on.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Its hillarious, I had a friend who was a big (kinda fat) white guy, whos favorite shirt was a jersey that was made by "FUBU". I told him what it meant, and he kinda paused for a second, in shock..

I hope you told him what it really stands for:

Farmers Used to Beat Us
Farmers Used to Buy Us.

Back