1st official M3 pics :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awww my TL also does the rear mirros (both) when you put it in R.

One thing I've noticed about the Z is it's torque happy, at any gear. You only rev it becuase you want to. the 3.2TL motor on the other hand..... it makes great power, but you have to rev it to make it.

I should note, From any other honda to the TL, it's torque happy, in fact it's really torquie even more so then the 325/330ci and A4s,. but from the 350Z to the TL.. it lacks.

power, i can live with. It's more than enough to keep me happy for now :)

exactly, for now. i see a supercharger in the near future. i give it until next may before you have something crazy on there.

its about fuckin time.

for the last what.... 3 years weve had to see you post movies and pictures of M's.

oh... and it looks SICK.

What the hell is that on the trunk lid?

some wings the previous owner decided to put on...

the car came with the following:

Turner Motorsport: Product 140091
Turner Motorsport: Product 51717893671
Turner Motorsport: Product 51717895560
Turner Motorsport: Product I4S54MT2

hard to say no to a car 7k under book with 3k-ish in mods on top of it...
i'm not a big fan of the wings... and the exahust doesn't look that great, i agree.
but it sounds mean as hell.... and a little wind won't hold me back from that.

This software was developed on the dyno specifically for our 2001-2005 E46M3 that competes in SCCA's National T2 Class. Like our standard M3's Shark Injector software for the M3 - it removes the top speed limiter , increases horsepower (optimizes ignition timing, vanos and fuel maps for 93 octane gasoline) and is designed for a cat back exhaust, BUT this specific T2 software also increases the rev limiter to 8600rpm and turns off a few of the cars OBD2 systems that could cause the check engine light to illuminate (T2 rules say that the CE light must not be on after the race ! ) This software is recommended for race use only (mainly because of the high rpm limit) but will work on any M3.

this doesn't make you worry that perhaps the car was BEAT hard?
did you get any kind of warranty with it?

90 days through the dealer.

There's no way the car was beat on... its too mint. It was enthusiast owned. And even if it was "beat" on, it's no more than what i'm going to be doing to it anyway.

BMW doesn't let you beat on it.
when cold, it has a 5500 rpm redline. it gradually goes up to 8000.
it also holds a 5500 rpm redline for the first 1800 miles to ensure proper break in.

its too smart to do anything really stupid.

besides, I already mis shifted 2nd, went fir 3rd but hit first, and banged 1st gear at the rev limiter for like 4 seconds. went back to third and purred like a kitten like always.
I've spoken to the previous owner on the phone already, and the dealership i got it from knows the kid. Rich ass parents, but hes not a snob... hes actually a real cool dude. He traded it in on a land rover supercharged.... a 90,000 truck.

All in all, how is this any worse than someone with crome? or an Accessport? its all the same shit.

Back