2006 National HondaSwap meet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Right, and its OPP - So why bother.

On a note, tonight at a party some chick walked up to me and lifted up her shirt and "You think these are nice?" and I said "I think you're an attention whore" and she grimaced in disgust and walked away.

Her boyfriend came up and was laughing his ass off at how I shot her down. Low-esteem lusers.

-> Steve

im down. just find a place where there a enough hotel rooms for a bunch of us. whenever me and my friends used to goto e-town we booked rooms like 2 months in advance and make sure there was enough room for everyone. some hotels will only have a room or two left then everyone gets split up

Got a response. Hotel rooms in advance can go as little as $150 a night. Suites are up in the $500 range.

They are sending me a calendar of events for next year, so we can get an idea of a date to choose. I told them we would take part in the Alpine slide ($16 for 5 runs, or $4 a run) and that we would more than likely eat there / go to their bars. For overnighters there are 8 bars in house, a few pools, hottubs and the whole resort shi-bang. The more they think (and see) us spending there, the sweeter the deal becomes.

B: Email me and get some specifics. Right now I'm at a no-cost level.

-> Steve

holy crap.. $150 a night?

i don't think thats going to work.

while i personally don't care, and 150 a night isn't a big deal, to others, i'm sure this is 3 times what they'd like to pay for a room.

60-75 per night is where i think we should be targetting.

not a shit hole, clean, but whore cares how nice it is. the room will be used for sleeping-- not for living.

i'm sure a lot of folks will agree with me on that one...

When you get to town there are TONS of cheap places. $150 is fucking unheard of at Seven Springs, and I think I got that because they remember me from the past.

There are several Bed and Breakfasts in town, and if things go well this year I can finish paying off my trailer which is right down the road from 7 springs.

->

cheap or not for the area, i don't think its going to happen. and furthermore, if thats cheap for the area, then i don't think we'll be holding the meet there.

When was the last time you booked a room at a resort ?

I can't believe you think this is expensive ! Shit, the no-tell-motels around CT are $120 a night. Somerset is significantly cheap because its a US throughfare town. I thought we were camping anyway.

-> Steve

With a campground meet, we have everything right there - But places to eat, nice places to go to the bathroom, and non-car (But very-group) oriented things to do. My final bit is that Penna1 went off very well at Seven Springs, the only thing I would change would be the date.

wait, so its $150 to CAMP? lol you're out of your mind dude.

there are PLENTY of clean hotel/motels to crash out at for 65-75 a night, and 85-ish for double occupancy, which drops it to 40-45 a night per person.

you have to remember, a LOT of our membership are still in school and don't even work full time, let alone make $20 an hour.

NO dingaling... Camping is free. The hotel AT the resort is $150 for us. that's for a double occ room.

Well, maybe camping is $5.

-> Steve

If I get my trailer ready though, I have 2 acres to park cars on and camp.

Shit, Motel 6's around here are $39 a night.

Originally posted by 89crxdx1@Jul 7 2005, 06:34 AM
No ideas here...But where ever this is gonna take place im in..
[post=522021]Quoted post[/post]​

hey, you are from winchestertonfieldville, time to get a convoy started. we just gotta work on Mr. Mini-trucker from radfuck

Alright, in town there are Motel 6's and 8's, a Marriot and they are talking about a LaQuinta being there shortly ( A nice motel ). There are tons of cheap places to stay there and in surrounding areas. If you wanna stay in a sleazyshit hole, be my guest :) Bed and Breakfasts are usually slightly more expensive but a real nice place to stay.

-> Steve

Originally posted by racintweek+Jul 7 2005, 05:34 AM-->
@Jul 7 2005, 06:34 AM

hey, you are from winchestertonfieldville, time to get a convoy started. we just gotta work on Mr. Mini-trucker from radfuck
[post=522038]Quoted post[/post]​

BodyDropped moved back to Ft Wayne, IN.

Originally posted by racintweek+Jul 7 2005, 08:34 AM-->
@Jul 7 2005, 06:34 AM

[post=522038]Quoted post[/post]​

yes im from winchester....and i have a few more friends from this forum that live near me that will prolly come along...so yeah convoy sounds good to me.

Back