2007 NCAA College Basketball Tourney PICK'EM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ATTNETION!!!!!

I've switched how its gonna be run. Please refer to the first post at the top of the page!!!!

Follow the link in the 1st post, register, and join that group. If you cant for some reason, pm me your email address and ill invite you! Again, sorry for the last minute changes :(

Well, I started a Hondaswap one, but if you want to run it or whatever, thats fine with me...

kscivic@hotmail.com

everyone who posted their brackets follow the link in the first post and register there. Sorry for the confusion

it wont let me sign up...prollie cuz my name on here starts with a number...and it wont let that happen on there...so my name on there is A97AccorDEx...

its not letting me sign in.. do i need my own username and password

*ok, well i signed up with my own username and it wont let me participate .. my username is eg6sir2.. the other was taken.. :blink:

i like the original way much better.. this is confusing the hell outta me.. where am i supposed to go to fill in the form

Last edited:
I clicked on the link in the first post and clicked on register for sportline id or something like that. then you have to fill in some basic info and you are set when you get the invite from seany-izzle.

wow, somebody is fucking with me. i tried to use my email, and someone is already using it. and the user id is "fun2you". and old inside joke that only a couple people know about. fuck me.

Back