380 tons of explosives gone missing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
The explosives were missing for a long time, we knew this and were laughing when it came back as some, anti Bush ploy. I swear, some people need to wire their head and their asses together.

April 10, 2003 like the article says was when the US first entered the facility, the last known time they were there was in January after an inspection where they resealed them. A swedish group (International Atomic Energy Agency) was in charge of the security and bailed out at the start of the war, Kerry is really showing his ignorance on this one.

I am really pissed at most news companies right now. I swear some of the shit that gets put out as news is soo far off. An incident that really urks me is in the news last night about a convoy being hit by an RPG, well it wasn't an RPG it was a car bomb, the number of injured is wrong. Then they got two incidents backwards as far as locations. It pathetic and that's CNN.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Oct 29 2004, 08:05 AM
April 10, 2003 like the article says was when the US first entered the facility, the last known time they were there was in January after an inspection where they resealed them. A swedish group (International Atomic Energy Agency) was in charge of the security and bailed out at the start of the war, Kerry is really showing his ignorance on this one.

I am really pissed at most news companies right now. I swear some of the shit that gets put out as news is soo far off. An incident that really urks me is in the news last night about a convoy being hit by an RPG, well it wasn't an RPG it was a car bomb, the number of injured is wrong. Then they got two incidents backwards as far as locations. It pathetic and that's CNN.
[post=409007]Quoted post[/post]​

Okay, let's look at this from a different point of view... why weren't we told?

As for the news, yeah shit gets twisted around something fierce. Right wing owners and left wing journalists... not much will come out 100%.

Except Fox. They're right wing all the way and they aren't news.

Want the real stories? Listen to public radio. NPR or whatever is available in your area.

http://kstp.com/article/stories/S3723.html?cat=1

"The news crew was based just south of Al Qaqaa, and drove two or three miles north of there with soldiers on April 18, 2003.

During that trip, members of the 101st Airborne Division showed the 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS news crew bunker after bunker of material labelled "explosives." "

hmm...but of course, these are just "regular" explosives and for some reason they're questioning whether they're the "high-energy" explosives that have gone missing..yada yada, smells like bull-Qaqaa to me.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Oct 29 2004, 07:05 PM

[post=409142]Quoted post[/post]​

Get a ticker in your house, if not than pay attention to minute details. Hundreds of things happen here everyday that some would call important, does that mean that everyone that finds it interesting hears about it? No, probably not. It was reported, though not on the minute to minute war updates because it wasn't as big of a deal as they are trying to make it into, since at the time there were much more pressing things for the news to cover.

The whole point behind the politically motivated smears about this, is that these weapons went missing after the United States "took control" over Iraq.
Here is the ABC take on it:
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=206847

And if anyone wants to label ABC as the "liberal media" ABC is owned by Disney, and Disney is very much imbedded in the republican party.

Here is the Reuters take on it, if you want the APs take on it:
http://olympics.reuters.com/newsArticle.jh...storyID=6651894

Oh, and according to Rudy Giuliani, it is the fault of the troops in Iraq that these explosives are missing, you can read his quote here:
http://mediamatters.org/items/200410280003

Giuliani needs to wipe the shit from his mouth before someone mistakes it for his ass and fucks it.

My question is can they get the story straight? One place says this one place says that, one has this tape another has this tape, blah blah blah. Quite frankly it's all a bunch of crap anyway, and is irrelevent now.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Oct 29 2004, 02:09 PM-->
@Oct 29 2004, 07:05 PM

[post=409142]Quoted post[/post]​

Get a ticker in your house, if not than pay attention to minute details. Hundreds of things happen here everyday that some would call important, does that mean that everyone that finds it interesting hears about it? No, probably not. It was reported, though not on the minute to minute war updates because it wasn't as big of a deal as they are trying to make it into, since at the time there were much more pressing things for the news to cover.
[post=409187]Quoted post[/post]​

380 tons of missing explosives sounds pretty goddamn pressing to me! I don't even have to tell you what someone could do with that much kaboom.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Oct 29 2004, 08:53 PM
380 tons of missing explosives sounds pretty goddamn pressing to me! I don't even have to tell you what someone could do with that much kaboom.
[post=409218]Quoted post[/post]​

I see what they do with bits and pieces of that much kaboom everyday.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Oct 29 2004, 02:57 PM-->
@Oct 29 2004, 08:53 PM

[post=409224]Quoted post[/post]​

I know, and them having 380 tons more of it doesn't put happy thoughts in either of our minds. When they went missing is not as important as where they went. If that much explosive material has been missing for a year, I would hope that we'd have an answer by now.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Oct 29 2004, 09:01 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Oct 29 2004, 02:57 PM
Sabz5150
@Oct 29 2004, 08:53 PM

[post=409224]Quoted post[/post]​

I know, and them having 380 tons more of it doesn't put happy thoughts in either of our minds. When they went missing is not as important as where they went. If that much explosive material has been missing for a year, I would hope that we'd have an answer by now.
[post=409226]Quoted post[/post]​

We're less worried about the hows, and whos, but the whens (as in when they are going to run out).

I love the most recent chaney word on the whole story. He put the blame on the service men. Way to support your troops.

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 30 2004, 11:04 AM
It certainly couldn't have been the people leading, could it? Nah.

Going by the estimate that it takes 6.5lbs. of explosives to make a car bomb and that there is 377 tons missing, that's about 116,000 car bombs.
"But are there any biological or chemical weapons there? No? Screw it."
[post=409639]Quoted post[/post]​

And it only took about a pound of that stuff to bring down that Pan-Am flight over Scottland.

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 30 2004, 08:04 PM
It certainly couldn't have been the people leading, could it? Nah.

Going by the estimate that it takes 6.5lbs. of explosives to make a car bomb and that there is 377 tons missing, that's about 116,000 car bombs.
"But are there any biological or chemical weapons there? No? Screw it."
[post=409639]Quoted post[/post]​

I see you have never made a car bomb before, more like 50-100lbs.

Not to mention the fact that they failed to tell us about this, just like Abu Gharib.

And would you like a representative from the government to come to your fucking house and give you an intel brief everyday? IT WAS FUCKING REPORTED!!!! And Abu Ghraib was reported once it was uncovered.

An easy step to avoid being a schmuck is to pull your head out of your ass. If you people want to get every detail of the war, than I suggest you glue your eyes to a set somewhere for a LONG time, till then don't act act so disillusioned because you missed something, and that fag Kerry a year later makes it into something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back