3rd Annual Airjockie Spring Swap Meet....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

-took the CRX for a ride yesterday, I don't think I can do 2.5 hours in it each way so I'll be Z'ing it...guess I can blend in w/the CTdrift people

fation (350z/240sx w/ rb) and Mo (350z) are coming too. don't know how long they'll be staying though.

I'll prob bring my tent with me..

posted on ctdrifting.

Not gonna be able to make it, my car isnt ready. If you do it again next year Ill be ready for it for sure.

oh shit, this is saturday, not sunday...

maybe i an make it in the late afternoon afterall.

hopefully the rain stops!

yakiniku.....check
yakitori.....check
yanisoba.....check
Kimchi.......check
Gyoza........check
Orion Beer, 3 cases...check
Sake, 3 huge bottles....check

dirty old garage.....check
rained out back yard...check
sunny day ordered...check

Just need some hot dogs, buns, mustard, relish, ketchup, chicken breast's, green peppers, move the 52" tv out into the garage, and plug a PS2 into it....plus clean up the garage a little. ...unchecked

Steve, I'm bringing a stranger (seriously) and it turns out his car thats broken so he can't drive it down is an 85 Celica GTS

-I told him to bring $$

:( I have nothing for that car .

Except a new motor if he wants to completely swap over to a nasty ball licker of a dual timing chain 20R hybrid. The newer fuel injected stuff I have is the LASRE 22RE stuff, which is close won't properly align on the iron block.

I can definately build something for him though, or help him fix it. Or trade him the Vega for it :)

Sold 8 wheels, traded a fan for a header, got drunk off my ass to where I don't remember half the night, didn't eat as much as I wanted, prolly cuz there was no room for food after all the beer and sake I drank. The wife is pissed.....she had to cook and clean up.....but I kissed her, and we're happy again, the beer fund jug was not as full as I thought it would be, but ohh well, I have a lot of beer and sake to keep me happy for a few weeks.... great meeting a lot of new guys, and the same old crew that always shows up when I toss these shindigs. Sorry that the JDM BBQ didn't start earlier, to much going on, and a lot of prep work and setting up happening.....

and the wife already posted it in Japanese.... with pics... and her side of the story.....

今年も毎年恒例「春の野郎祭り」もとい「おっさん関係車(セダン)車のオフ会」
という名の「焼肉大会」が17日(土)に、
うちのムっさいガレージで行われましたダッシュ(走り出す様)

前日コネチカットとNYの州堺にあるフジマートと、
NYとニュージャージー州堺にあるミツワの
日本食料品店に買出しへ(つき合わされ)…

前日までは雨で、天気予報では「土曜は確実に雨」と
言われていたので、嫁はこの調子で「雨天中止雨」になるよう
念力に近い願をかけておったのですが…
当日、晴晴れ 願い届かずバッド(下向き矢印)

昼すぎに家の外をそーっと覗いたら、
すでに裏庭にボロ車が並べられ
見知らぬ野郎だらけに 嗚呼…

レストラン今年のおしながきレストラン (常に鉄板2台フル稼働ダッシュ(走り出す様))

午後5時: 梅しそ巻き焼き鳥 BBQ
午後7時: 焼肉 
午後10時:ギョーザ
午前1時: 焼きソバ

オリオンビール、サミュエルアダムス、バドライト、日本酒3種。
ちなみに友達のKちゃん専用ドリンク:いいちこ ウーロン茶割り

全て早いもん勝ち「飲み放題 食べ放題 無制限富士山」

メンバーも入れかわり立ちかわりで、
なかなか目がまわる集会でした。
最後はカードゲームの「Bull Sh@#*t!!!」で
盛り上がりまくったのでグッド(上向き矢印)、
ま~楽しかったと言うことにしておきます。
ちなみにおひらきは午前3時…

and then the pic's....

Spring Swap Meet 08

8)

Sorry B, that you missed the food :(

1) i only recognized 2 HS members (cel and b) + your wife in those pics - who else showed up?
2) are those some hot ass green peppers on the grill? :D
3) the pics of the yellow lab in the red chair cracked me up.
4) your garage makes me :drool:

Woops. Forgot about the beer fund. I had some dough to drop in. I'll hit you up next time

今年も毎年恒例「春の野郎祭り」もとい「おっさん関係車(セダン)車のオフ会」
という名の「焼肉大会」が17日(土)に、
うちのムっさいガレージで行われましたダッシュ(走り出す様)

前日コネチカットとNYの州堺にあるフジマートと、
NYとニュージャージー州堺にあるミツワの
日本食料品店に買出しへ(つき合わされ)…

前日までは雨で、天気予報では「土曜は確実に雨」と
言われていたので、嫁はこの調子で「雨天中止雨」になるよう
念力に近い願をかけておったのですが…
当日、晴晴れ 願い届かずバッド(下向き矢印)

昼すぎに家の外をそーっと覗いたら、
すでに裏庭にボロ車が並べられ
見知らぬ野郎だらけに 嗚呼…

レストラン今年のおしながきレストラン (常に鉄板2台フル稼働ダッシュ(走り出す様))

午後5時: 梅しそ巻き焼き鳥 BBQ
午後7時: 焼肉 
午後10時:ギョーザ
午前1時: 焼きソバ

オリオンビール、サミュエルアダムス、バドライト、日本酒3種。
ちなみに友達のKちゃん専用ドリンク:いいちこ ウーロン茶割り

全て早いもん勝ち「飲み放題 食べ放題 無制限富士山」

メンバーも入れかわり立ちかわりで、
なかなか目がまわる集会でした。
最後はカードゲームの「Bull Sh@#*t!!!」で
盛り上がりまくったのでグッド(上向き矢印)、
ま~楽しかったと言うことにしておきます。
ちなみにおひらきは午前3時…
online translators suck ass...

i missed out on a lot of fun 240sx stuff. probably could have finished the nissan build with all those cars there. looks like a hell of a good time.

I like how she time stamped the events. Are we gonna get a translation here ?

This year every year “the burning meat conference” of the name, where common usage, “the guy of the spring you celebrate and” question and “the old boy-related car (the sedan) off-line meeting of the car” 17 days (the Saturday), the [mu] [tsu] case inside way the dash which was done with the garage (it starts running) At the Japanese foodstuff store of [mitsuwa] which to preceding day Connecticut and [hujimato] and NY and the New Jersey state Sakai which is the state Sakai of NY is (due to shopping and be brought together)… Because with the rain, with weather forecast “Saturday it was called the rain securely” to preceding day, the wife way with this condition it becomes the “rainy weather discontinuance rain”, is to apply the prayer which is close to sense power, but… The day, clear it clears up and asks and does not reach and bad (looks downward the arrow) When the [so] - the [tsu] it looks outside the house in past the noon, in the guy being lazy where already it can arrange into the back court the rag car and does not recognize 嗚 call… Restaurant this year to do, way comes and the restaurant (always griddle 2 full work dash (starts running)) 5 o'clock in the afternoon: The plum it does, [so] winding skewered grilled chicken BBQ 7 o'clock in the afternoon: Burning meat 10 o'clock in the afternoon: Potsticker 1 o'clock in the morning: Chow mein Orion beer, [samiyueruadamusu], [badoraito] and the Japanese sake 3 kind. By the way the K private drink of the friend: The good [chi] it is dense the oolong tea dividing Everything it is quick it is to win, “drinking at will eating at will limitless Mt. Fuji” Also the member inserted and changed and stood and with the change, it was the meeting which the eye turns very. As for end “Bull Sh@#*t of card game!!!”So to rise, because the [tsu] which sows it is it makes the thing where good (it looked upward and the arrow), the [ma] ~ was pleasant. By the way opening morning 3 time…

me and my g/f :)

DSC01240.JPG

haha love that dog :D

This year every year “the burning meat conference” of the name, where common usage, “the guy of the spring you celebrate and” que.............. Mt. Fuji” Also the member inserted and changed and stood and with the change, it was the meeting which the eye turns very. As for end “Bull Sh@#*t of card game!!!”So to rise, because the [tsu] which sows it is it makes the thing where good (it looked upward and the arrow), the [ma] ~ was pleasant. By the way opening morning 3 time…

ooof. I do better translations than that. I had a feeling it was nothing but bitching anyway. I am glad to see that while it took me 40 minutes I figured out "card game (bullshit!)" I have to say the BS part made me HAVE to figure out what it said.

I saw some weather in there but I didn't make out any of the food lines. good stuff.

Back