78 cvcc build thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cant wait till next weekend, i just got a 79 that im going to build.

and yeah those look like some damn good welds for no experience, good job

!!!!!!RIGHT ON !!!!!!! great job some one get the wine shes ganna sail sweet ash car mine has a bit to go and im hoppy as all get out for your civic its !! it runs !! It runs this is great.

On my furnace? lmao, I'll have to post some pics, maybe you can photoshop some wats on it.

heres a quick chop for ya.. i lowered it a bit too..

cvcc.jpg

lol that cvcc hatchback looks fucking awsome....lol what kind of rims are those?

i want some for ma civic lol^_^

p.s nice photoshopping!

thanks bro...lol....i feel like a noob now...OH WELL!:imfucktard:

p.s i need a new update im starting to have withdrawal symptoms

those are actually the Black Racing wheels.. i couldnt find a pick of the watanabes

could someone possibly find me a link to a reasonbly priced shipping or australian place so i can buy them :mellow: PLEAAAAASSSSEEE^_^

heres a quick chop for ya.. i lowered it a bit too..

Hotness.
Ooo, tuck the bumpers in, I wanna see what it looks like.

So anyways, not much of an update, I have started in on the wiring. I officially hate all wires of any color, length, nationality, or gauge.
I dissected and labeled almost the entire chassis harness, mounted the under-hood fuse block under the dash, mounted the ECU main relay, and laid out the wires to try and figure how I'm gonna do all this exactly. Here's the plan.
Mount the batt. in the trunk.
ECU under the driver's seat.
Modify Engine harness so the main (bulkhead?) plugs are on the driver's side.
Find a place under the dash to mount the giant integra fuse block.
Find a place to mount the Integrated control unit.
Build a new housing for the Integra gauge cluster to mount on the CVCC dash.
Integrate the chassis harness from the cvcc for all lighting, wipers, etc.
After that, It's pretty much just running wires and making solder joints. So many wires. This is gonna take me a while:(

glad i could be of help to you.. goodluck on wiring.. that shit would have me slitting my wrists like an emo

lmfao
I just saw the slogan under the honda logo in that pic.
Assholes.

Back