78 cvcc build thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn man. sorry to hear that!

Do you have any property that you can use to build a garage on?
I'll be buying some this summer.
friends places? convince your dad after a cooloff period to let you build a small garage?
I'm not interested in having anything to do with him anymore. After I get my own garage, the project will resume. My apologies to all of you who have been following this build, you have been a great inspiration.

Well, I'm just glad to hear he's not the "screw you I'm gonna start throwing crap in the garbage if you don't move it NOW!!" type. That would suck.

Yeah, no further action will be taken against him until any and all of my stuff that's currently on his property has been removed. I'm not takin the chance of him destroying my civic just to have the satisfaction of beating the shit out of him.

I understand, man I fly off the handle to much. Your real mature by just getting your stuff and getting out so good for you man :thumbsup: stay strong and dont let this mess with your progress to much.

damn it noo!!!! i wanted to see how you did that mount grr lol. oh well i guess ill have to finish mine first haha. good luck on finding the land and getting your project back on the road. hope to see it out there soon!

I made a little sketchy sketch of the rear mount.
Rearmount.jpg

Hope that makes sense.

hmmm that gives me a pretty good foot to stand on, thanks a lot. im working on my front driver side mount right now, after lunch ill go back to it, then on to the tranny mount which im stealing your idea too by the way haha, and then im on to the rear mounts. thanks for the drawing though, if your ever in oregon i got a huge garage ill let ya park that civic in lol.

Thanks for the offer, but that's a long way to push a car.

lol i know but you never know where life might take ya and i gotta look out for the fellow 1st genist. you'd have a bigger work shop in my small part of the garage than what your in now haha.

True, If I ever find myself in your neck of the woods, I'll look you up.

x3

I'm checkin around for people who are willing to let me work on it at their place. I hope someone around here is generous.

Honestly, the junkyard where i bought the integra from was shady as hell. It was halfway in a marsh, the owner was on speed and god knows what else. He didn't have the key or the title to it. That's why i said it was probably hot.

lol thats the guy next to the MSI yard isnt it?? ive bought a few things from him in the past. that integra he had there was there before he became owner of the place.

Fairbanks :: View topic - Pics And Vids From The Weekend..... VIDS UPLOADED!!!!!
i got the rims on my Corolla from him a couple of summers ago for $50 :)

most of the cars he gets are from the local auction, ive been at a few that he was at, heck he has my old 91 Impulse RS awd at his yard now :p

Salvage yard rims - AKMS Forums
action auto has some decent parts and Rims that you might be able to use

WTH!!! it snowed yesterday :mad:

ill do my best to help you out, some of the guys on Fairbanksforum might have a place, try PMing WRXAK on there, he has a two car garage, of course we still need to get rid of those two CRX's one with the zc swap and my eg civic hatch out of his yard first.

*whispers* donations should be started....this sucks ass bro...but keep your spirits up....youll make it through

Hell yeah. I would actually donate to this project. If everyone sent klyph 10 bucks he could either pay his dad or get his own land. I mean seriously, how many people are actually on this site and want to see this done. Shit klyph, to get it started pm me your address and I will send you 10 bucks mang.

Back