88 HF Wont Start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1sikef

I:m Fed Up With My Rex Idk Wat Else To Do. Im Getting Fuel, Spark But It Wont Fire, Just Cranks And Cranks, The Main Relay Is Good, Distributor Is Good, ECU Is Good, All Grounds Are Good And I Added Grounds, Fuel Resistor Is Good I Have Plenty Of Gas In The Tank, Spark Plugs/Wires Are Good. Its A B16 Converted To OBD1 Using Rywire Stuff. IDK Wat Else To Check

compression is my next guess but you say it was running all you did was swap form one car to another, if everything you listed is correct it should run so im clueless, any check codes ?

ha yeah thats why im stumped, compression is good, its throwing a code 4 and it was running the last 2 days and i went to start it this morning and nothing, but it ran before with a code 4, and i put the dizzy in a friends car and it runs no codes

well if i remember correct a car will not run with that code/ crank shaft position sensor. and if you saying that sensor is ok then it almost has to be in the wiring somewhere

yeah i bought the car with a wire tuck and it was a mess, i rewire all the dizzy wiring directly to the ecu, i know its all right the only one im iffy about would be the crank position sensor which on obd0 is crank angle sensor, pins b10 and b12 i wasnt sure which one was positive/signal and which one was ground because there both on the bottom of the b clip, would u havppen to know which one is pos/signal so i can double check it

i sure dont, just switch them around and try it lol,. but im sure in the depths of this site the answer your looking for is there.

i hope so lol, i mean it ran the last 2 days. all i did is finish the swap by putting axles and shift linkage in then bumper on, then i put it in reverse and back into the side yard this morning it wont fire its so weird lol

Back