90 civic hatchback b16 swap $1500

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b164gen

1990 civic si hatchabck, b16 swap j1 tranny act clutch, lighten flywheel, intake, dc header, under drive pulley, all new suspension and cv's, tokiko adjustables with nuespeed springs on all 4 coners, compltely gutted, gsr leather front seats, batt in back, runs and idles when reved makes some head noise, needs head work, well worth 1500 e mail addy b20hatch96@yahoo.com........

its a new orleans Louisiana car, its white with 15 inch black wheels, and a power sunroof, could arrange car to be transfered if the price is right....also has reprogrammed pr3 ecu with rev limiter and vtec kicks in at 5000... was a fast car 14.70's with a 300 pound driver

1500 and will deliver depending on location....that price is negotiable

Originally posted by b164gen@Aug 20 2003, 10:49 PM
1500 and will deliver depending on location....that price is negotiable

chicago is it out of the ? and how is the body

i live in north florida and may be interested, lemme talk with my friend who needs a car. ill get back to ya

I live in CA, and i would meet you halfways. if you could get me some pics, and it looks nice, ill give u the full 1500, and meet u halfways. hit me up , senate_9427@hotmail.com

If you cant go halfways tell me the farthest u could go, cause ill go, fuck it, Road Trip!!

hey man if you could hit me up with some pics that would be awesome. i am in jackson, tn----that's between memphis and nashville. this guy is buying my rex on friday. if i like the pics i will buy your car. i am really serious man. email me jessehornbeak@jesusanswers.com or pm me. or call me 731.787.6149 or my cell is 731.298.6033.

let me know soon
jessed

Still for sale? I live in Northwest arkansas, a little closer for ya.....

I'll give you $1500 cash which I have on hand for the car, if you were interested in delivering it to Oregon. Let me know what's up.

Originally posted by b164gen@Aug 20 2003, 01:21 PM
1990 civic si hatchabck, b16 swap j1 tranny act clutch, lighten flywheel, intake, dc header, under drive pulley, all new suspension and cv's, tokiko adjustables with nuespeed springs on all 4 coners, compltely gutted, gsr leather front seats, batt in back, runs and idles when reved makes some head noise, needs head work, well worth 1500 e mail addy b20hatch96@yahoo.com........

u trade my car to yours i keep my wheels u keep yours, even swap met half way 94 hatch needs motor put in have b18 and everything to make it work black interior out of the acura new z3s and spoon wing get back to me
carl

Originally posted by 94civic3door+Sep 9 2003, 03:21 AM-->
@Aug 20 2003, 01:21 PM

u trade my car to yours i keep my wheels u keep yours, even swap met half way 94 hatch needs motor put in have b18 and everything to make it work black interior out of the acura new z3s and spoon wing get back to me
carl

if you guys dont trade I will buy you hatch with the swap

Back