90 CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i would like to see you prove me wrong cause i would be interested in this swap for my 91 hatch, but if the A1 bolts into a 1st gen CRX and a 2nd gen crx motor won't bolt into a 1st gen crx then theoretically the A1 will not bolt into a 2nd gen crx, or 88 - 91 hatch...

i have done the D16A1 into my 1st gen crx, pics in the gallery

STILL waiting...

you are going to be waiting a very long time, you know why, the CRX is the last of my worries.

hmmm, do you have two names on this site?
are you volCRXcom ?

you lost me here...

and are you sure you aren't thinking of the D16A6 single cam?

I guess you can say you win cause i dont have all day to sort and search all the sites and find the write up on it.
Do me a favor a read my post cause i dont know where i said the d16a1 wasn't a dohc.
if we were in person you wouldnt talk to me like that. relax a little, sorry i dont have time to sit in front of a computer all day and talk shit.
i know i have read the write up on and it and have seen the pics to explan the theard.
go ahead and post something else talking shit and say how your right and im wrong i dont care. you car is faster then mine. as far as you waiting good you cool!

Sorry for crashing you theard, kid.

you said don't buy the d16a1, wait for the zc cause twins cams are better for tuning turbo, which implies the a1 only has one cam...

and i would still talk to you the same way
i say it won't bolt in and then you come and give WRONG info and say that i'm wrong...

it won't bolt in...
mount is on the front of the block on the a1, and the mount is on the side of the block on the a6...

i think you confused whatever write up you read...
A1 is not a ZC, and not an A6

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 10 2004, 06:57 PM
you said don't buy the d16a1, wait for the zc cause twins cams are better for tuning turbo, which implies the a1 only has one cam...

and i would still talk to you the same way
i say it won't bolt in and then you come and give WRONG info and say that i'm wrong...

it won't bolt in...
mount is on the front of the block on the a1, and the mount is on the side of the block on the a6...

i think you confused whatever write up you read...
A1 is not a ZC, and not an A6

:gives:

I'm sure Spoda is really happy that you two fucktards have whored his thread and made it a waste of my time.

Back