91 civic with 91 integra ls motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so my best bet is to proly use engine/cabin hf harness and get the harness jumper. i saw them on swapshopracing is that the best bet

That will be the best bet, get one on ebay they have one for $68 or $115 for the ecu jumper and dizzy jumper.. you will also need the dpfi to mpfi conversion..

i thought the 1.6 motors had the mpfi already.
one other question... i have a c5 head will the vtech wires b in that harness jumper, and will i have to switch dizzys at all?

If it was a 1.6 stock then it would of been mpfi, if it was a 1.5 then it was dpfi, and it would need to be converted. Are you putting the vtec head on the ls block or you going to put the whole b18c5 in the car. but yes one of those jumper kits have a vtec jumper harness made with it to run out to the vtec.

No it wasnt a 1.6... i was jus asking if i could jus use the 1.6 wire harness instead of my dpfii harness it should work right? Have the c5 head, i know i cant jus put it strait on and that there r couple things i gota do b4 i can put the head on. I heard if i go to goldeneagle they have a kit that i should need.

No you can't put a mpfi harness in a dpfi car. It doesn't have all the wires for the fuel injectors from the shock tower plugs down to the ecu. Unless you get the integra harness that was put in under the dash working right. Then yes the mpfi harness will work. With the LS-vtec kit Goldeneagle makes a kit and there are a few other companies that make kits for them.

im more then postive that it goes there, im going to the junkyard 2morow to grab it to see wat it does.
Do u think that ma b y my check engine light does nt come on? bc my oil light is on?
so when you turn the key to the on position the engine light doesn't come on.. have you tried checking for codes by making the light flash on the ecu... and are you running a obd0 pr4 ecu..

im more then postive that it goes there, im going to the junkyard 2morow to grab it to see wat it does.
Do u think that ma b y my check engine light does nt come on? bc my oil light is on?
so when you turn the key to the on position the engine light doesn't come on.. have you tried checking for codes by making the light flash on the ecu... and are you running a obd0 pr4 ecu..

so i should get the dpfi harness from the tower back into the ecu and do the mpfi swap, then by the jumper harness.
The pr4 ecu is a obd1 ecu for sure, im hearing two different things?

Back