97 Honda Accord SE radio code

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , thats it , read the damn thread and call the fuckers your self , are you all that lazy. I posted the toll free number !!!!!!!! GOD DAMN PEOPLE AND STUPIDITY PISS ME OFF !!!! From now on NO RADIO CODES WILL BE GIVIN BY ME OR ANYONE ELSE. Get up off your ass and call the fucks

i have a 1996 two door accord vtech i really need dat code it a tape player am i can find the serial number

go back to fuckin school and learn some fuckin grammar!!!

Call the fuckin dealer like everyone else does !!!

go back to fuckin school and learn some fuckin grammar!!!

Call the fuckin dealer like everyone else does !!!

hey fuck u your stupid look en ass i would go to the dealer if i go the car from them because i did not get it from dem they said that they can help me motherfucker i did that first ass wipe. FUCK OFF BITCH

bahahahaaa..... me no speaka engish !!!

PMS FTL!!!

I still dont understand what you try to say ?? me no gettta whata coma outa u mouth.

I have a retarded friend. I will ask him to come over and translate for me!! Cuz your making no sense.

bahahahaaa..... me no speaka engish !!!

PMS FTL!!!

I still dont understand what you try to say ?? me no gettta whata coma outa u mouth.

I have a retarded friend. I will ask him to come over and translate for me!! Cuz your making no sense.
OK UNDERSTAND THIS.FUCK OFF BITCH ASS !!!!!!!!!111

dude not a good way to get help and believe me you cant win a fight with boosted i found out the hard way ahhh forget it you probably already got banned but in the mean time

FUsK THE CODE

just quit being a dipshizen and buy a cd player

or as your people would say....

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Duh Duh!

and wtf is !!!!!1111 dont press 1 after ya realease the shift key it makes ya look extra retarded

Last edited:
dude not a good way to get help and believe me you cant win a fight with boosted i found out the hard way ahhh forget it you probably already got banned but in the mean time

FUsK THE CODE

just quit being a dipshizen and buy a cd player

or as your people would say....

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Duh Duh!

and wtf is !!!!!1111 dont press 1 after ya realease the shift key it makes ya look extra retarded

Just so you know, your argument was about you being a complete TOOL!!!

It was your ignorance that got you flamed!!!1111! Your talking shit to someone for being a fuckin retard. HEY BUDDY111!!! You did the same fuckin thing. So just Shut the FUCK up !!1111! You have no grounds to be running your mouth!!111111

haha dude you got serious problems

the whole fight with me over you is cause you couldn't answer a yes or no question to save some time

(Question) If i have a 93 accord auto and a 93 accord 5-speed would i need any other parts than what i have in the 2 cars

which i was hoping that someone who did the swap before knew

(Answer) blah f**king retard blah read the 100 pages of how to do it blah blah f**king dumb a** blah blah

but the thing was i didn't need a guide i knew if it was possible with the parts from the 2 cars i could do it so there for i didn't want to spending 45mins reading shit i didn't need

Which is why i asked a Yes or No question in hope that someone did the swap and would have known

so pretty much get sum pills to control that PMS don't bash people on threads you don't have the answer 2 and stay off my d**k Especially when im not saying shit bad about you to begin with

And preatty much realize the problem lays with you since it says Banned right under it at the moment and back off everyone try to help

Not hinder

612202xc1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I was banned for obeying the rules... I am not BANNED !!! Misunderstanding between the mods and the owner. I posted a pic of my girls twat and it was with in the rules and another mod who jumped to conclusions gave me an infraction. Pissedoffsol reversed it. Mod banned me because I told him what I thought. Aparently pissedoffsol brought me back. I did nothing wrong!!!

As to you .... I was not the only one who recongized the stupity of the question you asked. You were being lazy and had the answers right in the thread. Bullshit excuses as to why you couldnt read it. But could read the response to your answer ???

You got to understand, if you cant help yourself , no one else will.

I flamed you for the bad rep !!!

I, too, have a problem with the code. However, when I push in the numbers to get the seriel # nothing happens. It continues to display "code" with a blinking light. We have tried several times to disconnect the battery & follow the directions. We have tried the "1 & 6" then turn radio on. Nothing works to display the Serial Number.

Can you obtain a code with the following information?

1993 Honda Accord EX
VIN: 1hgcb7671pa012412
Mod: 39100cqlh1110x
Ref: cqlh1110x
Inside of radio/cassette door: 372A B29099

Thanks for all your help. I understand that it is $20 for this information.

Sincerely,
CWGRIFFIN

Dude, your serial number is located on the back of the radio, you have to take it out to get the numbers. Once you have those, call your dealer and get the 5 digit code. DONE!!

I found mine under my ash tray. Just pull it out and the code was on a sticker under it.

security code

Radio and cd is not working in my 2000 Honda Accord, can anyone help me get the code to my unit? the serial number is 98d133077

Radio and cd is not working in my 2000 Honda Accord, can anyone help me get the code to my unit? the serial number is 98d133077

Yeah, there is someone that can give you the code....THE DEALER!

Seriously, we don't give out codes here. Go call the dealership...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back