A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
It was a normal monday morning in sunny southern california. Birds were singing, sun was shining, I was feeling pretty damn good. During my usual morning commute to downtown L.A., I stopped off at my first stop. Went inside, browsed around, chit chatted with some of the regs there.

All of a sudden, I hear my car alarm go off....run to the window, and see some wetback fucking mexican standing near my car, sheepish grin on his face. Thinking he had just bumped into my car with his body, I thought nothing of it. Glanced at the car he got into, which was parked right next to mine, but really didn't pay it much attention.

Finished with that warehouse, and moving onto my second one, I paid for my purchases and walked to my car. 20 yards away, I hit the "de-alarm" button on my remote, and was greeted with 4 beeps, instead of the usual two. Thinking, it was just the alarm telling me it had gone off, I thought nothing of it.

As I got closer to my car, I was greeted by this sight:

s4015696d4e213.jpg

Looking into my cockpit through the hole in the window, I noticed this:

s401569a324a05.jpg

and this:

s401569c455749.jpg

Called 911 on my cell phone. Was put ON HOLD FOR 10 FUCKING MINUTES....
good thing nobody was dying....

Hung up, and went back inside. Told the guy who runs the warehouse what had happened, and asked to use his phone to call the cops. I wanted the cops to come out there and take a report, dust for finger prints, and give me some solice that they were "ON THE MUTHAFUCKA" /Marsallas Wallace

After all, as some many of you military guys and pro-police people on here have pointed out,

THE POLICE ARE HERE TO PROTECT AND SERVE.

buying into this wild fallacy, I called the local police department. Was told by the operator that I needed to call another police station, because it was out of their jurisdiction. Fine. Got the number and called it. Was told I had to call yet ANOTHER police station, because that was still out of their jurisdiction. 15 minutes later, I got ahold of another L.A.P.D. station.

"Hi, I have been trying to get ahold of the police now for 15 goddamn fucking minutes. I need a police car out to where I'm at in order to take a report, dust for finger prints and do their "job"...

Cop: I'm sorry sir, we just take reports over the phone.

Me: Ok, so when will a squad car be out here to dust for finger prints and whatever else?

Cop: We are sorry sir, for incidents of this matter, we only take a report over the phone. If you want your car dusted for finger prints you have to come down to ______ between the hours of.....

Me: So essentially what you are saying is that you will "take a report" over the phone?

Cop: Correct.

Me: Then what will come of that report?

Cop: We will file it sir.

Me: Im getting the feeling that me taking the 20 minutes to sit here on the phone and "file a report" is not going to get any results at all....

Cop: Well sir...

Me: (interrupting) You guys are completely fucking useless

Cop: (interrupting) We'll sir, if the voters....

Me: Just wait untill I graduate law school in two years from now you fucking asshole, I will have every single one of your fucking goddamn jobs you useless piece of fucking shit !!!!

/hung up.

We'll....I foget who said it, but I think it was that loud mouthed asshole on here who had like 99 million years of "martial arts" experience.....

FUCK THE MOTHERFUCKING POLICE. THEY ARE USELESS GODDAMNED MOTHER FUCKING BLUE COLLAR, UNINTELLIGENT PIECES OF BLUE COLLAR, MIDDLE CLASS SHIT.

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE ONLY GOOD FOR HARRASSING PEOPLE BECAUSE OF "HOW LOW" THEIR CAR IS, OR FOR "MODIFIED EXHAUST" SHIT LIKE THAT.

WHEN A REAL CRIME IS COMMITTED, YOU ARE'NT WORTH THE SHIT YOU ARE PRINTED ON....

I dont know why I'm so surprised. Fucking blue collar, unintelligent, testosterone driven middle class workers. Gotta love 'em !!!

And to the fucking wetback mexican who broke into my car....

You forgot to look under my passenger seat amigo:

s40156eaf7531f.jpg

s40156f22c5cba.jpg

s40156f3b50920.jpg

s40156f6646cf5.jpg

So I indeed did learn a valuable lesson. And was reminded of a few things that I allready knew were true.

Lesson # 1: If you see a mexican standing near your car, 19 times out of 10, he most likely is trying to steal it or whatever is inside.

Lesson # 2: A handgun is only usefull if it is within reach.

Things reminded #1: Cops are fucking useless, testosterone driven, blue collar, middle class pieces of uneducated shit that are nowhere near to be found when an actual crime is committed.

Things reminded #2: We really need to deport 99.9% of these fucking wetbacks in California. Illegal immigration? Politicians look the other way because they consider each and every wetback a "VOTE". Things done change when I get in power in 15 years from now....

Things reminded #3: When I hear my car alarm go off, run outside expecting the worst. Shoot first, ask questions later.

So what has come of this situation?

Nothing much. Stereo still is gone. Not that it matters, It was only worth a hundred bucks.....It's the principle. The dirty, low class mexican....still out there, bumping his mariachi music with my stereo...or possibly sending money back to mexico so his 19 other brothers and sisters can illegally come over here and steal more of my shit.

I do know one thing that has allready happened.....went into my closet, dusted off my old holster and got re-aquaintted..

NOW YOU SEE IT:

s4015718794ef0.jpg

NOW YOU DONT

s401571aacf872.jpg

I have been shooting for over 17 years, both competition (high school) and target practice. I am at the Police shooting range (buddy is a sargent for the police...ya I know....but he is coo coo tho) once a week.....

Less anyone think I'm some sort of gun toting fanatic.

No matter what, after my old coupe got stolen, I learned that it is not safe anywhere. ANYTIME my alarm goes off I will investigate NO MATTER WHAT! If it were me, and I saw that beaner standing next to my car, I would have been a dick about it and said to him "why the fuck is my alarm going off"

*VERY IMPORTANT* If you have the gun in your car like that, and the cop finds it, its a felony! I saw an episode of cops where this black guy had a gun under his seat and he got 3 years in jail!

It pisses me off when stuff like that happens to anybody! Fuck the cops and fuck that damn illegal beaner! I would have exploded if I cought that mother fucker!

hell yeah i dont fucki around any mroe if the alarm gos off and even see nything im out there, and even if id dont walk right out there i give it a sec then look out again just to make sure. when they broke in my moms shit they didint even give a fuck about the alarm they just kept on goin till i grabbed my shit and jupmed out the window screamin and yellin.
Mother fuckers are geting BOLD now in days

oh yeah! good choice in ammo

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 26 2004, 03:18 PM
No matter what, after my old coupe got stolen, I learned that it is not safe anywhere. ANYTIME my alarm goes off I will investigate NO MATTER WHAT! If it were me, and I saw that beaner standing next to my car, I would have been a dick about it and said to him "why the fuck is my alarm going off"

*VERY IMPORTANT* If you have the gun in your car like that, and the cop finds it, its a felony! I saw an episode of cops where this black guy had a gun under his seat and he got 3 years in jail!

It pisses me off when stuff like that happens to anybody! Fuck the cops and fuck that damn illegal beaner! I would have exploded if I cought that mother fucker!

usually you just have to tell the cops right off the bat i have a gun in my car and it wont be considered concealed at least around here anyway. hell we even have the carjacker law.. if someone is trying to forcibly enter your car(with you in it) you can kill them right there no questions asked.. same with your house.. well here in louisiana anyway...

what a fucking piece of shit. I bet that window is a fucking pain to replace. Could at least have broken a roll down window. How the fuck do they pull the radio out that fucking quick. Should have done the razor blade thing.

Here in california, you must have you gun registered. If the police find a gun that is not registered in your name, they can take it from you. You also have to be 21 years old and their is a 2 week waiting period and backround check before you can even purchase one!

Originally posted by Celerity@Jan 26 2004, 03:09 PM
Nice choice in carry, but ALWAYS keep your firearm on your person !

-> Steve

I was watching a MSNBC REPORTS documentary last night on some of the "gun toting fanatic militias"....

One thing that I remember one of the guys saying was

"Always keep your firearm by your side"

fuck.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 26 2004, 03:18 PM

Only if you don't have a concealed weapons permit. Did the black guy on COPS have one?

first off you should say, I have a permit, then I have a gun in the car.
and even tho you have a permit carring it under the seat is still considered a concealed weapon. it's either go to be in hoster on your body or in a gun case and in the trunk.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Jan 26 2004, 02:30 PM-->
@Jan 26 2004, 03:09 PM
Nice choice in carry, but ALWAYS keep your firearm on your person !

-> Steve

I was watching a MSNBC REPORTS documentary last night on some of the "gun toting fanatic militias"....

One thing that I remember one of the guys saying was

"Always keep your firearm by your side"

fuck.

Yeah I wouldn't leave the gun in the car just because I wouldn't want the thief to find it and use it against me.

Anyway, sorry about what happened, I had the same shit happen to me a while back. :(

Chill with the racial shit bro. I understand that your upset but everybody of all races steal. Today it just happened to be somebody that might have been mexican. I'm not saying you deserved it but, when you talk like that it makes you look like an idiot

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous+Jan 26 2004, 03:34 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Jan 26 2004, 12:32 PM

Only if you don't have a concealed weapons permit. Did the black guy on COPS have one?

Dont believe he did. But, it IS possible to have a concealed weapons permit?

Are you asking if it's possible for a law abiding person without any felonies to obtain a permit? Yes. The law varies from state to state, but there are certain limitations- can't go into schools, court houses, or police stations with it on ya. Maybe banks, too. Like I said- it varies from state to state. If you have a permit for one state and go into another state while concealing, and get caught, you're in some deep shit unless you have a permit for that state...

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 26 2004, 03:39 PM
<-----Mexican

Not raciest but since the mexican stole stuff, he diserves to be called a beaner.

Their is a difference between a mexican and a beaner. :D

So what's the diff?

Oh, uhm... *hands you a tortillia* Can you bend this into a taco for me? :p

It is almost impossible to obtain a concealed weapons permit in california.

Even a turncoat rat for the mob would have a hard time getting one....with 99 million members of the mafia after him.

I was thinking of filing a false police report about how someone was stalking me and out to get me.....complete with evidence so compelling, they would have to give me one.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jan 26 2004, 02:32 PM-->
Hatchbacks Anonymous
@Jan 26 2004, 03:18 PM

I was just going to ask that, what does it take to actually GET a concealed weapons permit?

Back