Advise?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've got nothing to lose :). Maybe that's why they should open up more tracks? Either way I'm racing believe me, I'd much rather have a drift/roadrace track, but we can't all be that lucky.

yep

unless you lurk for a while, then slowly edge your way in. thats what i did. and i didnt get flamed much at all.

Yea, most of us do but not all of us ;). I always try to help out because I was new (and well still am but not total noob) at one time.

I've got nothing to lose :). Maybe that's why they should open up more tracks? Either way I'm racing believe me, I'd much rather have a drift/roadrace track, but we can't all be that lucky.

jackasses like you are why i fucking hate honda owners

do you guys always treat newbies like this?

:yes: it helps weed out the useless fuckbags

i jst enjoy watching the flaming.
you never know who will make it through.
hell, i was very surprised that injen stayed. he got it really bad.
poor little gangsta gremlin. lmao.

Text book definition of young dumb and full of cum. there are lots more things in life that you need to worry about than just you junior.

Bring on the hate. Everyone has their own take on life ;).

Honestly, I think you guys are pussies that don't want to have fun, but I'm not flaming. To each, their own :).

Besides it's not like I drift around crowded places I always choose the times at like middle of the night nobody in the way (small town) and find a good parking lot to practice for the next drift event don't get yalls panties in a wad.

Bring on the hate. Everyone has their own take on life ;).

Honestly, I think you guys are pussies that don't want to have fun, but I'm not flaming. To each, their own :).

Besides it's not like I drift around crowded places I always choose the times at like middle of the night nobody in the way (small town) and find a good parking lot to practice for the next drift event don't get yalls panties in a wad.

We know how to have fun and it doesn't mean that we go out and put the lives of others in danger when we do it. When i was younger there were plenty of things i look back on now and say how the hell am i still here? But ya know what none and i mean none of the cars any of us had back in the day came with the kind of power they do now and i had to work my ass off to get what i wanted for it. i am not sayin you don't but but most kids today get there liscense and mommy and daddy buy them a 300+ horse car for there first car and walla instant teen death.

BELIEVE me, I don't put anyone's life in danger the way I used to. I've learned a lot since the last couple of years I've fucked up bad. Real bad.

Never fucked up involving a car tho so I'm good on that, but I won't do anything too stupid in one.

Back