After the Debate

Bush or Kerry?

• Kerry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck it im not vot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im just gonna vote for some random ass party...Bush is a moron to say the least..and Kerry seems he is full of BS and cant make up his own mind, just going w/ the crowd

i think they're both idiots but i'll vote kerry just because i dont wanna see bush in office again. too bad nader doesnt have a chance.

Originally posted by preluderjs@Sep 30 2004, 10:53 PM
i think they're both idiots but i'll vote kerry just because i dont wanna see bush in office again. too bad nader doesnt have a chance.
[post=396964]Quoted post[/post]​

Not only would it be bad to see Bush in office,

Keep in mind, the Next president will be able to Elect up to 4 Supreme Court Justices.

how many of you want to see roe vs. wade reversed, or gay marrage asn stem cell research outlawed. if so you can vote for Bush, if not you NEED to vote for Kerry.

don't just throw your vote away.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 30 2004, 10:13 PM
kerry, 2004.

anything else, is just stupid.
[post=396973]Quoted post[/post]​

... but not as stupid as kerry, 2004. :blink:

I didn't watch the debate so I don't know... I just know Kerry isn't getting my vote.

Kerry all the way!!!! I will always vote democrat. Democrats are more conservative and I feel more comfortable with a conservative president. Bush is too radical for me.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Sep 30 2004, 11:18 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Sep 30 2004, 10:13 PM
kerry, 2004.

I didn't watch the debate so I don't know... I just know Kerry isn't getting my vote.
[post=396978]Quoted post[/post]​

you're a moron just like bush then.

Conservative? :blink:

Conservative is Republican usually...
Liberal is Democrat.....

I can't vote, but my buddy who is a dumb ass and doesn't give a fuck is going to vote kerry in my stead for 10 bucks.

My bad, I meant liberal. I got my words mixed up. :p I just don't want Bush back because I truly believe that stem cell research can help millions of people. Bush would suppress a truly brilliant scientific breakthrough just because in his mind it is morally offensive.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 30 2004, 10:24 PM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Sep 30 2004, 11:18 PM
pissedoffsol
@Sep 30 2004, 10:13 PM
kerry, 2004.

[post=396978]Quoted post[/post]​

you're a moron just like bush then.
[post=396982]Quoted post[/post]​

haha that's not fair..

it's either vote for a fucking retard, or vote for a fucking retard.

Either way the US is screwed in 04...

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Sep 30 2004, 07:47 PM
I'm voting for Bush. WE don't need a man in office who can't make up his own damn mind.
[post=396996]Quoted post[/post]​

Did you watch the entire debate as Kerry was rather clear and to the point the entire time. In fact this is the first time I have heard him speak, and I was rather impressed, and he did not repeat him self the entire time, like Bush did, and he actually answered the questions and brought up important issues.
I might actually vote for Kerry now, I was not originally planning on doing so, but he is at least coming out with good points, and he brought up the fact that we are dumping all this money into "Homeland Security," and yet we are shutting down firestations, and laying off police officers and Paramedics/EMTs. Since they are the first to respond to Homeland Security, I thought is was a damn good point that he brought up.

how could ANYONE be on kerry's side after watching that debate?!? kerry is a douchebag.

i can't wait for the chaney/edwards debate. chaney's gonna cry. why the fuck is edwards kerry's running vp? edwards should be running for president...

correct me if i'm wrong, but up until kerry picked edwards as his running mate, edwards was anti-kerry, wasnt he?!

thats all debates are is ragging on each other. I wish they would give them gloves and put them in a ring for 10 rounds

That debate was pointless. The questions were good though. But kerry totally dominated bush. Bush ran around all the questions and kerry mad him a stuttering ass. Kerry is gonna win hands down. Thats my opinion from the debate.

I just got done watching a repeat of it... Kerry made some good points, but i still like bush better... remember though I didn't vote for bush last time around either... so as i said before, either way i think we're fucked.

Back