AIM convo of the night part II.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
House of Boost: Hey man, what's up?
simplegreen99: OMGZ, LOL!
House of Boost: Huh?
simplegreen99: my haxorz have been megahurtzed!
House of Boost: WTF are you on?
simplegreen99: POOP!

So there you have it, folks... Another thoughtful, invigorating exchange between myself and yet another internet genius. Wow.

2 reason you'll know from that retarded splat of words it wasn't me.

1) never use "Z"'s to plural wordz y0
2) Would never type 47 characters to someone that has nothing better to do with their time...

note. But i would count 47 characters to prove a point.

Still :lame: couldnt even combine your lame threads.. thats what even more scary..

but ok let me contribute...

lilkel808: hey i heard you moved to like columbia or something
simplegreen99: Uh who the fuck is this?
lilkel808: kelly mikes ex
simplegreen99: oh, um.. yeah i did
lilkel808: just wanted to say hello thats all
simplegreen99: k
lilkel808: I would appreciate it if you could make me an ID
simplegreen99: forgive me but what do you mean?
lilkel808: u can make ID's right
simplegreen99: ID's?
lilkel808: yes
simplegreen99: what kind of ID?
lilkel808: a drivers license maybe
simplegreen99: no im sorry i have no idea what you mean
lilkel808: oh geeze
lilkel808: im going to florida and i really want one
simplegreen99: sorry can't help you
lilkel808: ur a real prick
simplegreen99: and your an underage hooker with no hook ups that i dont like stop bothering me you'll never get it from me
lilkel808: get what from you
lilkel808: get over yourself
lilkel808: im dating someone, i just thought i would try to get an id from you
simplegreen99: an ID you dumb ass
lilkel808: you are so self centered
simplegreen99: because i wont make you an ID? how is that self centered.. i dont like you maybe thats it?
lilkel808: and there is no reason for you to talk to me like that, learn some manners
lilkel808: and there is no reason not to like me
lilkel808: ur just selfish
simplegreen99: no it's deff because i dont like you
lilkel808: why is that
simplegreen99: i dont know.. it's like why is the rain wet.. who really cares.. it just is
lilkel808: yea thats what i thought
simplegreen99: do yourself a favor and try to refrain from messaging me anymore.. i know it's hard and all.. but just try
lilkel808: i just want an ID get over yourself
simplegreen99: im well over uh.. around.. :looks around: um myself.. i just dont like you therefor.. no ID
lilkel808: what the fuck
simplegreen99: would adam sandler do a favor for hitler?
lilkel808: ur weird, your mind works differently
simplegreen99: lol no i just think it's funny making fun of you
lilkel808: yea i could care less what you think of me, but if it makes you feel better then go right ahead
simplegreen99: thanks for the permission
lilkel808: ido u need attention or something, it makes you feel good to make fun of people
simplegreen99: no actually your the only one i make fun of but you keep coming back so whats that say about you lol
lilkel808: i just want a damn ID
lilkel808: do you know where i can get on
lilkel808: one
simplegreen99: yeah from me LOL
lilkel808: besides you, you wont make me one
simplegreen99: nah i dont even do that anymore.. no i have idea.. MVA i bet will make you an ID .. they only charge like 35 bucks too
lilkel808: i have 5 months til im 21
simplegreen99: guess you got to wait then
Session Close (lilkel808): Mon Jul 12 10:46:20 2004

yeah im cool

Originally posted by mdlax1@Jul 12 2004, 03:09 PM
2 reason you'll know from that retarded splat of words it wasn't me.

1) never use "Z"'s to plural wordz y0
2) Would never type 47 characters to someone that has nothing better to do with their time...

note. But i would count 47 characters to prove a point.

Still :lame: couldnt even combine your lame threads.. thats what even more scary..

You come across like you're something special, huh? Well, where the fuck are all your wonderful, insightful posts and/ or threads? Hm? Where are your festering belches of wisdom? It's kinda funny, but I don't see any. For all I can see, is you TRYING to userp me in being King Shit here. You're nothing. Your whole life is a repost. Your whole being is to simply be the couch that Loco Honkey can stomp his muddy boots on while shouting, "I'm Loco Honkey, bitches!"

You may not use a Z, or type 47 characters, but your typing still sucks, and NEVER will attain the level of ass kickery that mine has. Period.

Don't you have some fries to tend to?

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 12 2004, 03:21 PM

You come across like you're something special, huh?  Well, where the fuck are all your wonderful, insightful posts and/ or threads?  Hm?  Where are your festering belches of wisdom?  It's kinda funny, but I don't see any.  For all I can see, is you TRYING to userp me in being King Shit here.  You're nothing.  Your whole life is a repost.  Your whole being is to simply be the couch that Loco Honkey can stomp his muddy boots on while shouting, "I'm Loco Honkey, bitches!" 

You may not use a Z, or type 47 characters, but your typing still sucks, and NEVER will attain the level of ass kickery that mine has.  Period. 

Don't you have some fries to tend to?

my man.. all you got on me is more time to act cool on the internet.. but your not doing a good job.

my insightful post are over on a board where assholes like you don’t post stupid shit about chasing kids around your yard with a handgun? Bro try to better yourself.. get off the net so much get a better education make more money and get out of the dump you live at so you don’t have to chase children around.

I’m pretty good bro's with b but it's people like you that make me NOT post insightful stuff here..

lol my friend i promise you i make more than you lol your fries comment is out of context. wait.. thats wrong of me to say.. i have no clue what you make i can't say that realistically but im sure the odds are good. . although im surprised you didn’t' bring up your ALTrac ffs who gives a shit. You want to get technical come visit me when you can talk less like a fool. I'm sure i could teach you a few things about cars.

Till then.. im sure you will have a rebuttal, but try to keep it intelligent.. and remember..

argue.jpg

oh wait.. i was owned right? right

my man.. all you got on me is more time to act cool on the internet.. but your not doing a good job.

Hey, I'm having an off day, so sue me... But even on my off days, my nuts still leave black and blues on your chin.

my insightful post are over on a board where assholes like you don’t post

Hold up a sec, there, buckshot... This is Members, right? This is the "non technical posts" board, right? I mean, if it's not, let me know, and I'll shut right the fuck up. Otherwise, please do go ahead and search for any of my posts outside this Members Lounge where I've been a straight up asshole to someone (without damn good reason). No, really... please do, because unless I'm mistaken, I'm really only an asshole in here, and I'm entitled to be one, since it's ya know... all non technical 'n all...

stupid shit about chasing kids around your yard with a handgun?

Please go find me that post, again, because I'd like to see where I said that. And you weren't there, so shut your fucking hole.

Bro try to better yourself..

There's Loco Honkey, and then there's Ji Simmons. Two different people. On here, I couldn't give two shits about ANYONE on here, so please allow my nuts to swing in your general direction some more. Here you are, representing YOU. Here I am... well, being Loco Honkey. This is an escape for me, from the daily grind, and I tend to take my frustrations out on you poor bastards when I can't in real life. It's also a long term group dynamics study to see how an overy egotistically- aggressive male interracts in a group of mostly male people, all whom have the computer to hide behind. Don't take it personally, sweetie... it's all in the name of science.

get off the net so much get a better education

I have graduated from three colleges. Granted, they're only associates, but there's three of 'em. But I'm not here to compare my dick to yours. Unless you want to? I've got a scanner.

make more money and get out of the dump you live at so you don’t have to chase children around.

What I make and where I live is none of your business, nor can you even begin to comment on it, because unlike the rest of you fuckbags, I don't drag my personal life onto the internet for everyone to see.

I’m pretty good bro's with b but it's people like you that make me NOT post insightful stuff here..

I don't give a shit if you sleep with him and cop a feel, much less do I care if you post here at all. What's your point?

lol my friend i promise you i make more than you

Possibly, because my company isn't making me any money yet because multi- million dollar companies tend to take a bit of time and capitol to get off the ground, but then again... I can afford to live without a typical 9 to 5 income. No, I'm not living at home, and no, I don't have a trust fund. Again, what I make and where it comes from is none of your fucking business, and for you to even elude to the fact that you're so sure that you make more than me tells me that you're wrapped up in some pretty materialistic, petty, narrow minded shit. How can I say this? Because (stay with me here, because this is some important shit)... I don't take this shit seriously. You do. WTF do you care how much I make, and who the fuck are you to even bring up this line of conversation and how the fuck does it pertain to my nuts on your chin? You wanna make a fucking issue of it? Fine... I just dropped $8,000 into my AllTrac in the past three weeks and didn't really even think much about it. What do you think of that? Don't belive me? Wait a few weeks for the pics. Oh yeah, and I don't have a job that pays me anything. So how much are YOU making, hm? That's a theoretical question, because I don't care, and I don't want to know. Mind your own fucking business, or my business is going to start minding you, go it?

lol your fries comment is out of context. 

Seeing how you mention a comparason of income three times, I think it's entirely in context. Why? Because most of the people who scrape the bottom of the barrel month after month are the ones that are always obsessed with how much someone makes. Those of us who don't really have monetary issues couldn't give a rat's ass. Like me. Like B. Like E. Like a lot of other people on here.

although im surprised you didn’t' bring up your ALTrac ffs who gives a shit.

Too late. I already did. My AllTrac fucking owns you and your sisters pantyloons.

You want to get technical come visit me when you can talk less like a fool.

I'm taking a break from tech shit because the internet and everyone on it sucks. Every time someone comes up with a different idea that is slightly different than the norm, they're a fucking moron without two brain cells to rub against. You want to talk tech, hit me up on AIM some time. Before 10PM, EST, preferrably, because after that, I try to stop thinking for the night so's I can get my beauty rest.

I'm sure i could teach you a few things about cars.

I'm sure you could, because I don't know everything about cars. Like body work, or the little geeky intricies of B series engines, or the inner workings of an Accord blower motor. I never claimed to know everything. Shit, nobody does. And there's people out there smarter than me. But when I open my mouth, you can bet your sweet ass that I know WTF I'm talking about, and what flows from my mouth is honey. Go ahead and ask anyone that's talked with me in person about cars. On here, you can cut and paste and hit the back space key to make yourself sound smart, so I take everything (and you should too) with a grain of salt.

Till then.. im sure you will have a rebuttal, but try to keep it intelligent.. and remember..
http://www.spunangel.com/opossum/argue.jpg

I'm remembering. So I'll assume your reply to this will be an acceptance that you are, indeed, mongoloid? And I would also like to point out a reminder for you as well...

s4022ae89668af.jpg

oh wait.. i was owned right? right

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

it'd be used so much in just one day that everyone would get sick of seeing it.

I give it an 8 of 10. The zingers were few, but classics. "even on my off days, my nuts still leave black and blues on your chin." Has got to be the Honk of the Week. But the car ownage, and multi-million dollar comment leave open too many future loopholes.

But hey, good one nonetheless.

-> Steve

im trying to see the ownage.. im just not seeing it.. is it the amount that you type or the bull shit you speak.. cause non of it is relevant and these tool bags are only jumping on the "cool guy train".

i call you a poor hick, who is lame and post more than one gay ass AIM convo on different threads... you came at me with nothing but mind your own fucking business!? and a fake AIM convo? damn i feel lower than low. I work my TS 9-5 make im sure more than you but hey if you remember the fries comment you went at.. hence bringing up financial status first.. then on top of that i have more side ventures that im sure equal up to your monthly paycheck in well... i'll be realistic again.. a week or so. Who cares about your alltrac i have 3 cars my civic is my toy. Again you brought up finances so dont try to spin it on me like im bringing up status on you.

i still think your a moron no matter how much you make im "bipartisan".. and i agree... if i mistaken on identity thats my bad even looking back.. i see it wasn't you.. so i guess i'll eat that one.. my bad.. my apologies to ji or tony or whoever the hell that was im not familiar with the resident nick names.

and im not taking anything personal bro.. you came at me .. i said droping a conversation with some asshole is lame.. not a direct attack on you it's just gay.. it's gay when bri does it.. it's gay when i do it.. and i have.. it's gay. no matter what.

God you make my head hurt.. you sat there and said to me.. where's my meaningful posts? what else can be more meaningful on a honda tech board then honda tech... you want me to start posting stock quotes.. wtf? Jr. colleges aren't college either.. i have my BA and grad from two real colleges? point?

im looking to where i threw my personal life into this conversation.. ? i think it started when you threw a personal aim convo into a public thread? how much more public does your life get..? i mean granted you weren't talking about something stupid but.. from what i've seen im not surprised.. still your life brought to a public place non the less.

I tend to take my frustrations out on you poor bastards when I can't in real life

dude go to the gym or something.. it's the internet.. no one cares about your frustrations.

I don't give a shit if you sleep with him and cop a feel, much less do I care if you post here at all. What's your point?

im saying assholes like you are why this very prominent board only has 1000 members out of 13,000 that have over 30 post's. A shame for B cause i know where he would like this to go.. again though i haven't read any of your tech posts and im sure you have plenty.. but aim convo's... lol AGAIN aren't tech.. but this is gen chat.. my bad.. so hey im wrong post all the aim convo's you want.. but your still a moron in my book..

ps bring the altrac my man.. i hope that 8 grand spent well. Im the idiot.. oh uh.. "mongoloid!" that make me sound better?! lol not a grain of salt but almost.. 1's and 0's "yaahooy" :pushes black rimmed glasses up to face with forefinger:

I'm not jumping on the Ji Bandwagon, but I'll give ownage where ownage is due--he does have good tech posts, except for the IMO biased turbocharger vs supercharger article AotM.

Posting AIM convos is pretty gay, but you are also the one fueling the fire. Everyone always wants the last word. :)

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 12 2004, 08:58 PM
I'm not jumping on the Ji Bandwagon, but I'll give ownage where ownage is due--he does have good tech posts, except for the IMO biased turbocharger vs supercharger article AotM.

Posting AIM convos is pretty gay, but you are also the one fueling the fire. Everyone always wants the last word. :)

yeah your right bro.. everyone does so i'll save face and pull out now... he can post all he wants after the fact.

im sure he has plenty of good tech posts.. building the type of car he is you have to have knowledge.. but AIM convo's are gay no matter what board your on..

:white towel:

im trying to see the ownage.. im just not seeing it..

Then pull your head out of your ass, because everyone else is calling you owned. By me.

*slap* <-- that's my nuts on your chin again, if you didn't know...

is it the amount that you type or the bull shit you speak..

Uh, hello, numbnuts? Members Lounge... non- tech posts...? Did I not make this clear last time? Do you want me to draw you pretty pie charts and bar graphs in color to try to convey this simple fucking concept to you?

cause non of it is relevant

And what, your posts in this thread are? So you said it's gay. Great. I yelled at you. We're even. But oh no, you have to go pulling your pud and pound away at the keyboard to manage a few half- legible sentences in an effort to one up me. It ain't gonna happen. Hey, speaking of typing... I know this is a real stretch, but do you think you could use proper capitolizaiton, because, ya know... I do it for you. And only you, sweetie. It's just goddamn common courtesy.

and these tool bags are only jumping on the "cool guy train".

Yes, and notice who's driving the Cool Guy Train. Not you, because you're busy spearheading the Man Train. Whoo whoo! Here comes the dark tunnel!

i call you a poor hick, who is lame and post more than one gay ass AIM convo on different threads...

You'd be wrong, but you've been wrong your whole life, so why should that change now? Hey, you can believe whatever you want. I simply speak the truth. Ya know the old saying- you can lead a horse to water...

you came at me with nothing but mind your own fucking business!?

Pretty much. If you don't like my gay posts, stay the fuck off them. What I make and how I make it is none of your business, and I'm secure enough in it to not really worry myself with your burger bucks. *psst*... ding, fries are done...

and a fake AIM convo?

It was in jest, you cum dumpster. I mean, come on... not even you are that balloonheaded... well... I don't think you are. Are you...?

damn i feel lower than low.

I would too if I was you, but I'm not, so I don't. How's the weather down there. Hey, did you work today? I didn't. I went sailing. I commented to my friend whom I went sailing with- "Say, Frank, I wonder what the poor people are doing right now..." And you know what he said to me? I'll tell you. He said, "I bet they're flipping burgers or mowing my lawn. Haw haw haw haw.. oh shit, I just spilled caviar on my new silk shirt." Frank's a funny guy.

I work my TS 9-5 make im sure more than you but hey

There you go again, so sure of yourself, without knowing anything about me. You haven't even bothered to ask what I or my company do, what our stock listing is, or anything else, but hey... keep pulling it, man, if it makes you happy. The proof is in the pudding, as they say.

if you remember the fries comment you went at.. hence bringing up financial status first..

No, that was more along the lines of, "you're too retarded to hold a real job" rather than anything else. Please keep in mind here- some of us aren't wrapped up in materialistic things like you, because 1) we can afford them, and 2) we understand what life's really about.

then on top of that i have more side ventures that im sure equal up to your monthly paycheck in well... i'll be realistic again.. a week or so.

I'm sure you do, because my paychecks = $0.00. What's your fucking point?

Who cares about your alltrac

Everyone. 'Specially your sister. I popped her cherry in the passenger seat. Want a whiff?

i have 3 cars my civic is my toy.

Yay, I have three cars, yay! Yay, I make more than you, yay! I'm sorry... did I wear my "I give a shit" shirt today? I couldn't give a shit if you have one of every car ever made. I guess I could have three cars too, but I'd rather invest in things that will actually make me money. I can only drive one car at a time, anyway, so why have more than one?

Again you brought up finances so dont try to spin it on me like im bringing up status on you.

No, I brought up your lack of intelligence, and you immediately whipped out your dick and said mine's bigger. You can't compete with me on a mental level, and you know this, so you tried another tack. Hey, I'm tight lipped about my material status because nobody really needs to know. If you want to pat yourself on the back and think you won on that front, fine... but that's not where the war is, numbnuts. What you did would be like going to war with India and kicking France's ass instead and claiming victory over India. Good job, sparky, but ya dun fucked up!

i still think your a moron no matter how much you make im "bipartisan"

You think. You don't know. You think. Key word.

if i mistaken on identity thats my bad

Yep, your bad. Oh wait, you make more than me and have three cars and have side ventures. "So, uh, like... we kicked France's ass and it was cool. India is like, WTF, but it's cool, ya know."

my apologies to ji or tony or whoever the hell that was im not familiar with the resident nick names.[/qote]

Hm. Well, 'plogy accepted. But I'm not Tony. Tony= teh WEEKSAWSS. Ji= Estos Cojones El Mucho Grande.

and im not taking anything personal bro.. you came at me ..

Nooo... I made a post that didn't have anything to do with you, and then you...

said droping a conversation with some asshole is lame.. i not a direct attack on you it's just gay..

Not so. Had you made a post about how it's gay, say, a few days ago, then it would have been fine, but... well... it's like this... What you did was the same as walking into a YMCA in Queens and going, "NIGGERS ARE FUCKING STUPID!" Oh, sure, you didn't mean them negros in the building, but holy hell, did you stir the shit pot. You may not have been calling me gay, but you did.

what else can be more meaningful on a honda tech board then honda tech...

Hey, you tell me, but you're the one that got up in my shit about posting a non- tech post in a non- tech forum.

i have my BA and grad from two real colleges? point?

I dunno. What was your point when you said this:
get off the net so much get a better education
I mean, fuck me with a 13" jelly doing if I'm wrong, but you were trying to insinuate that I, perhaps, could benefit from a higher education. Either way, three degrees > two degrees. Why? Because bigger numbers are better than lower numbers. And I didn't ask about your education, so I don't really care what the fuck you've done with yourself.

Jr. colleges aren't college either..

They weren't junior colleges, they were fully accredited colleges offering four year degrees. I chose two years, so I could learn more in more areas then stagnate in one. That's the way *I* learn, so suck it, buckshot. Either way, I've elevated myself to a plateau far beyond anything you or any offspring you could ever hope to sire will attain. I'm far beyond you in mind, body, and soul. And that's a fact, jack.

im looking to where i threw my personal life into this conversation.. ?

Want me to go find it? OK, hang on... lemmie go get it... it's back on page 1. You used "I'm" and me," therefore bring in your personal life. And then again here: (festering belch)

i think it started when you threw a personal aim convo into a public thread?

I think not, my special needs friend, because that "personal AIM convo" never happened. So how could it be personal? Hm? You said it yourself- it wasn't you. Want me to link you to the post in which you made that statement? The rest of your post,
how much more public does your life get..? i mean granted you weren't talking about something stupid but.. from what i've seen im not surprised.. still your life brought to a public place non the less.
, I dunno how to reply to, so I'm just going to leave it at that.

dude go to the gym or something.. it's the internet.. no one cares about your frustrations.

Then why are you getting all butthurt about what I say to you? Hm?

im saying assholes like you are why this very prominent board only has 1000 members out of 13,000 that have over 30 post's.

Oh please... Like I go to every board and tell everyone to fuck off... I stay here, and when I venture beyond Members, I keep it real. You seem to think that we should all have tea and crumpets in here and say please and thank you?

A shame for B cause i know where he would like this to go..

Hey, he gets his cut from HS, so don't worry about him.

but aim convo's... lol AGAIN aren't tech.. but this is gen chat.. my bad.. so hey im wrong post all the aim convo's you want.. but your still a moron in my book..

Right, but I'm a moron who poked your sister's belly button with my finger... Oops, that wasn't my finger... oops, that wasn't her belly button...

ps bring the altrac my man.. i hope that 8 grand spent well.

Bring it where? How about I drive it right up your ass? And yes, it was very well spent. I got neonz, spinnerz, 'n Vega Strokers in the back so I can burp Vanilla Ice like it's ladeez night at the strip. Shit's hardcore, y0.

Since you won't be replying anymore, and have raised the white flag, I'll consider this yet another Honkey- dominated debate, and will accept your apology, and let all this wash under the bridge.

Carry on.

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 12 2004, 08:58 PM
except for the IMO biased turbocharger vs supercharger article AotM.

If you'd like to debate that, make a post in FI. I'll respect you, 'long as you respect me, and we can discuss it like two people who know what they're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back