ALIENS ARE HERE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

of course there are aliens out there. it would be extremely arrogant to think there werent any other signs of life in this huge universe.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 12 2004, 08:37 AM
of course there are aliens out there. it would be extremely arrogant to think there werent any other signs of life in this huge universe.

:nod:

:ph34r:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 12 2004, 09:37 AM

What mankind ARROGANT? No way!!!! :eek:

:lol:

17.gif
17.gif
17.gif

B, we have come for your sol.

mm-zhig mm-zhig mm-zhig.

Anyway, I believe it. It did look like 3 objects with lights on them, but in the article it says 11 "lights" spotted not necessarily objects.

Originally posted by DarkHand@May 12 2004, 07:41 AM
Looks like one big thing with multiple lights on it to me.

aliens.jpg

Like that! See it's heading away from the camera! Those are the thrusters in the back! It's a battle cruiser! We'll soon be under attack!

i saw this on NYC's news station...crazy stuff...reminds me of the movie signs

it was actual footage too...they were kinda moviing if you loked at the vid long enough

i was just thining about it...there had def. have to be other life out there...

they say there was about a million-ish big bangs or wutever. leaving a million-ish universes...our universe alone is to big to even comprehend(sp?) fuckin amazing

Back