allmotor ls vtec or turbo ls?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy shit my eyes are bleeding! there's is no hope for this kid. Fuck i dont even have anything constructive to say BECAUSE IT's BEEN BEATEN LIKE DEAD HORSE 50 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!

go get the ebay kit, go get the mail order chip or whatever the fuck you want to go.we'll be hear waiting for you to come back and tell us you motor is blown to pieces.you prolly wont do that because you know we will flame you royaly.

go with your original plan for real and come back in when you done.

i think he quit.

by the way....i think i'm going to build a crx for awesome mad boost. like maybe 100lbs. that should get me an extra 100hp right?

I completly forgot about this thread i did not quit and its not a mail order tune you guys are as hard headed as i am if not worse cause your not listening to anyhting i'm saying either. I said i was going to do the same set up that i have seen on the same motor same exact size turbo, same size intercooler piping, same size exhaust same size intercooler, same amount of boost and i'd have the same tune that he had ith literally the EXACT same injectors i'm buying them from the kid. BTW not a mail order tune its a tune for this exact set up and that has been on a couple different cars that went 12's and 13's. Not from some company online that i haven't talked to and seen its from a guy i know who does honda's and has done many tune's.

btw know who your talking about i am not a kid it says your 24 and i'm 21 so yea... good job

btw know who your talking about i am not a kid it says your 24 and i'm 21 so yea... good job

you still fail. you still dont get it because your the hard headed one. NO ENGINE IS ALIKE! even if you get the same exact parts he is using your motor is totally different than his. there is no such thing as a chip made for your setup. they make some that richen the mixture and yes it makes it run better because well....any modified engine needs more gas and air to run. but in order to extract the most power AND keep your enigine running with the perfect mixture your going to have to take it to a tuner to put it on the dyno or tune while he drives it. either way he does it he will have a wide band hooked up to your exhaust to see the mixture and add or remove fule where needed.This will improve performance and save fuel by taking it out of the areas it does not need as much therefore perfecting the mixture for YOUR SPECIFIC ENGINE.

Your obviously still not going to get it so whatever.:mellow:

ohh and your damn sure are not only sounding like and ignorant kid but a ricer at that. yes i said it, RICER. one day your gonna look back at this thread and go WTF?

Last edited:
one day your gonna look back at this thread and go WTF?

He won't. When he blows his shit up, he won't be back here because he knows we will give him the "I told you so" speech.

The only way he will look back at this and say WTF is if he realizes that we are telling him what is right, and he starts to wonder why he didn't listen in the first place.

/unsubscribe

Good god, this is really getting quite old.

As previously stated, no two engines are going to behave exactly the same. ESPECIALLY when forced induction is brought into the equation. Does your engine have EXACTLY the same mileage on it? Has it been driven EXACTLY the same as his has been? Did you change the oil at the EXACT times that he did? See, there are many things that can change the performance just in daily maintenance. Not to mention small variances in the parts already on the car. How about suspension? Tires? Driver skill/ability? Traction parts? Is the temperature going to be exactly the same as when he ran his 13 sec. quarter mile?

Theres just simply too many variables man, but go ahead and use a tune that was made for someone elses car. Be happy with knowing you COULD get a little more out of your car. Thats what causes failure in this hobby, taking shortcuts. Take your time, save up for a real tune from a real person. This coming from someone who has run his car on a tune that wasn't even close to what it needed to be, a tune that was somewhat close, and a tune that was done on a dyno. You need to get that thing on the dyno when your done. End of discussion.

by the way how's it running lately Matt? I saw your thread and it was pretty much done wasnt it?

Well good, but there's almost 4 feet of snow on the ground :( I got to drive it once on the street after I had it tuned. It was pretty quick.

i have a 96 hb shell for sale if you want it matt need's a couple thing's but its still alright

apparently 96ekhatch doesnt understand tthe dynamics of a "fresh" healthy motor compared to a "tired" higher mileage motor.do u really think that tuning them the same would give the same results? like everyone says,its a 50/50 chance that u could end up with engine falier. I would build it right the first time and take everyones advice and have it properly tuned. it sux being on a tight budget,im in the same pocket...but thats what time is for,a little here and a little there...end result a motor that wont fall apart from its new power that it produces = saving tons of money not having to do the build right a SECOND time. but your gonna do what youre gonna do regardless of all the advice given in this thread and in the end you will finally understand why it should have been properly tuned instead of your friends "chipped" ecu.

Back