Aloha, suckers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just want to take this moment to say....

i :wub: you all. see you at the meet. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 15 2004, 12:52 PM
Jon, it's posts like that that keep the fire burning. I'm close to saying fuck it with this meet because of what someone said to Brian and the drama that's ensued. I'm close to saying fuck it to every motherfucker out there with a Honda, because of all the boards I'm on, you stupid shit tards with your bullshit Hondas are the ONLY ones that act like a bunch of fucking babies.

So please... just everyone- Jon, Martine, Brian, Clayton, Steve, and myself... shut the fuck up already.

HEY bitch !!!
LOL

all im saying
is that everyone should get together and HUG
no drama no mess no nothing
i mean really its not like the Intarweb is the real world
If it were every honda w type R stikers would run 9's
and toyota's would be fast :unsure: :lol:

i have no problems w anyone
i think we should all dance naked around a fire
smoking weed and sqealing with glee :blink:

I thought everything was settled.... :unsure:

the only problem I have....

Is the damn car that I am rebuilding.

After this bitch runs, it's for sale...

and someone will have a sweet car, that they can beat on, because by the time it runs, every part on the car will be damn near brand new.

If it's running, and I have enough money for rent, then I'm going...if not, then I'll stay home and prepar for the next meet.

as for everything else....

Peace. B)

Originally posted by Airjockie@May 15 2004, 07:52 PM
If it's running, and I have enough money for rent, then I'm going...if not, then I'll stay home and prepar for the next meet.

as for everything else....

Peace. B)

i was going to come down today but i had a bit too much to drink last nite at jay's 22nd bday party. whooosh.

Cool. I look forward to seeing all of you up here in two weeks. Mom ordered 20 lbs. of ribs. :D

Its fuckin disgusting how sentimental mother fuckers get befor a meets :D

Have fun fellas :thumbsup:

some of this :spam: a little of that :beer: and from the sounds of it maybe some of this :axe: :D

byob or will we purchase up there, cuz im only 20... :( oh and no big driving on 17 if at all for me, my front right ends suspension is acting up....dammit. (slight vibration, big clunking sound...etc)

edit: ji, my friend cody is comin on up with me, just to let ya know. he said you emailed him, got his info from honda-tech...or something.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 15 2004, 12:52 PM
So please... just everyone- Jon, Martine, Brian, Clayton, Steve, and myself... shut the fuck up already.

I didn't even say anything !

Originally posted by Celerity+May 17 2004, 09:55 AM-->
Loco Honkey
@May 15 2004, 12:52 PM

I didn't even say anything !

lol... Yeah, but I threw it in for good measure, just in case... ya know... Anyway... hope you can make it, Steve.

Sean- Yeah, bring Cody. You or him can ride with me. Shit, there's going to be enough cars there; you two can be passed around like sorority girls with low self esteem. :)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 16 2004, 11:30 AM
Cool. I look forward to seeing all of you up here in two weeks. Mom ordered 20 lbs. of ribs. :D

Hmmm.... ribs and cookies. Stop inviting more people. So far the ratio of guests to pounds of ribs is excellent. B)

saturday...
i know most of us won't even be there till 9-11pm fri night as we will be leaving after work from here

Ok sweet, I'm thinking I'm going to show up on saturday again like last year, although hopefully I'll be on time. lol. If plans change I'll be grabbing my bros new tent and a 12 pack though :p

Back