Aloha, suckers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just commented on how that thread made it sound like i just roam the streets like an ADD chipmunk... darting off in different directions for no apparent reason

:lmao:

Using turn signals requires premeditation... the lack thereof implies a less cognitive driving approach on your part, and you were on your home turf. However, I still like my original theory that you made the situation of Ji following you into some sort of E-warped follow-the-leader/rallycross event. B)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 21 2004, 01:16 AM
i just commented on how that thread made it sound like i just roam the streets like an ADD chipmunk... darting off in different directions for no apparent reason

:lmao:

Well, that's sure how it seems when I'm following you... no turn signals, not stopping for stop signs... fuckin' A, son!

E, B, Martine, Bill, that Neon guy from down there (Kevin? Mike?), "Dude," some local DSMers, Chris and his gf, Slammed Lude and his gf, myself (maybe)... Bigger than last time, but not unmanagably so.

Okay.... this is what I got after reviewing all 7 pages. :lol:

1. Seany-izzle + Cody
2. Me
3. B
4. E
5. TurboMirage + Brie (Sat. arrival)
6. WillBill + wifey
7. Airjockie + wifey
8. liquid00meth (Sat. arrival)
9. Slammed90Lude... I think that Chris offered to pick him up in CT.

Ji... I was working so hard on my list, that you snuck yours in first.... oh well, you're faster, but I think that I still get an "A" for effort. :)

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 21 2004, 06:56 PM
Cool. cant wait to be passed around....im such a he-bitch. ;)

Are you some bi-sexual boy toy Sean? I noticed that Ji called you a fag a few pages back... :eek:

j/k... ;)

Okay.... this is what I got after reviewing all 7 pages.

1. Seany-izzle + Cody
2. Me
3. B
4. E
5. TurboMirage + Brie (Sat. arrival)
6. WillBill + wifey
7. Airjockie + wifeyno car, no gas, got work that night
8. liquid00meth (Sat. arrival)
9. Slammed90Lude... I think that Chris offered to pick him up in CT.

Originally posted by Airjockie@May 21 2004, 07:29 PM
7. Airjockie + wifeyno car, no gas, got work that night

Sorry that it's not working out with you and Kaori coming up to VT... you two will be missed. :(

Rent sucks....the wall sucks....the dead cars that can live, but I got to sleep sometimes sucks....people not fully paying me off for things they buy from me sucks....painting the hood on the Z and the basterd wants more money because he only thought I wanted the top red sucks...the fridge for the beer in the garage is on the other side of the wall sucks....missing all the events that I really planned on making this year sucks...haveing to take the wife for a few operations next week sucks....not having a a real sandblaster and a big enough air compressor sucks....

Everything sucks....... :angry:

What if Chris could pick you two up on Saturday morning? What time do you get off from work? Do you have the rest of the long weekend off?

Originally posted by Airjockie@May 21 2004, 08:01 PM
Rent sucks....the wall sucks....the dead cars that can live, but I got to sleep sometimes sucks....people not fully paying me off for things they buy from me sucks....painting the hood on the Z and the basterd wants more money because he only thought I wanted the top red sucks...the fridge for the beer in the garage is on the other side of the wall sucks....missing all the events that I really planned on making this year sucks...haveing to take the wife for a few operations next week sucks....not having a a real sandblaster and a big enough air compressor sucks....

Everything sucks....... :angry:

:roll:

Back