Aloha, suckers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 25 2004, 05:16 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 25 2004, 03:15 PM
I just wanted you

well, now that you put it that way... :lol: :wub:

im out guys. sorry :(

Fine... break my heart B... <_<

:p
pissedoffsol
@May 25 2004, 05:16 PM
shitty timing. i thought memorial day was yesterday... not next weekend....

How can you get so confused about when Memorial Day Weekend is? That's like so... un-American. :lol: Maybe your boss is equally confused... go check your work schedule again. :eek: Oh well, more ribs and cookies for me...

please- i'm the most patriotic fuck here!

HELLO! FLAG DAY!

Yah... but it's a Flag Day all by yourself! You've got to get away from that house and that family of yours... Mmmm... Middlebury College co-eds... :p

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 25 2004, 05:05 PM
Yah... but it's a Flag Day all by yourself! You've got to get away from that house and that family of yours... Mmmm... Middlebury College co-eds... :p

he's prolly going to hang down here and help me get an engine done...then the All you can eat Japanese/Chinese Buffet in Hamden....

Then I might go up to his place and do some Carbonfiber work on his guage cluster for his dash....if his mom will let me use his oven.....hehe

You holding a competing meet? <_<

j/k.... :) but the VT is more than just driving on Rt. 17, there's go-karting, good eats, fresh air... and good company to share. It's really a shame that you guys can't make it up. Hopefully the July meet will be different in attendance... Ji certainly gave us all enough notice to plan for this one.

Originally posted by Airjockie@May 25 2004, 07:48 PM
just me, the broken cars, the sweet little wife...and B if he doesn't go.....

Well the three of you will be missed... sorry about all of the broken cars between you and B. :(

cmon guys!!! u gotta go!!

go karting?? :blink: fuck yea!!!

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 25 2004, 11:05 PM

put it back in your pants ... they arent anything like the ones at kart trak ... they are the typical 5mph "bumper karts"

ok B i have a seat for you and so does E . . . we can leave at like 8:00 friday night, 6:00 saturday morning and i'm coming home sunday so bleep me about it, i'm up for anything.

yeah, i don't know...

an now my old man wants me to help him paint the living room/foyer area this weekend too.

i just can't be in 4 places at once.
I need a clone.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 26 2004, 07:45 AM
an now my old man wants me to help him paint the living room/foyer area this weekend too.

Have Ji talk to him... B, this is a HondaSwap meet and you are our fearless leader! We need you! Plan a painting meet for the next weekend... :p

I have a big blue plastic tarp... I could bring it up and we could try to contruct you a shelter with it. lol. You just need some plastic on the ground to keep your sleeping bags dry, and some overhead shelter. :p

Originally posted by E_SolSi+May 26 2004, 01:49 AM-->
TurboMirage
@May 25 2004, 11:05 PM

put it back in your pants ... they arent anything like the ones at kart trak ... they are the typical 5mph "bumper karts"

Please, please... 23 MPH karts. And I'll NASCAR you again if you try to pass me. ;)

B- don't sweat it. If you can't come, no biggie. Like I told you on IM- come on up for your very own private VT meet when you get a chance. Besides, it's not like this is going to be the last one I'm ever going to throw. There's July and September, and you all are welcome up here any time you want.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 26 2004, 09:33 AM
I have a big blue plastic tarp... I could bring it up and we could try to contruct you a shelter with it. lol. You just need some plastic on the ground to keep your sleeping bags dry, and some overhead shelter. :p

worst case ill walmart it. cash isnt a problem.

if the karts arent too slow, id like to take a few runs.

being lightweight owns.

they are slow... verrry. slow...

typical kart deal... nothing like kart track

Back