Aloha, suckers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Seany-izzle+May 23 2004, 12:30 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 21 2004, 07:13 PM
Seany-izzle
@May 21 2004, 06:56 PM
Cool.  cant wait to be passed around....im such a he-bitch. ;)

Are you some bi-sexual boy toy Sean? I noticed that Ji called you a fag a few pages back... :eek:

j/k... ;)

hahaha...funny. <_< (He-bitch, taken from Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigilo....in reference to Deuce being a male prostitute) :D

Well, you know, Sean... when you act in a homosexual way around people that don't know you, they tend to think certain things... Kinda like all your buddies up there in Burlington... I know they're straight, but WTF is up with all the homo- acting? I mean, it's OK to be gay, but I don't understand why a straight man would act gay. *shrug*

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 24 2004, 11:21 AM
eh... we find it funny, and we dont care. oh well. :)

Yeah but if you're finding it difficult to get a new gf... then maybe it's time to find a better way to get your yucks. The VT chicks might be getting confused.... :p

well, fuck me.

looks like i'm out again :(

i'm getting shafted working till about 7 on firday night, cuz everyone else took off for the weekend, and someone has to lock up. sucks having keys and alarm codes to the office.

and i have to work on monday.... and everyone is staynig over...

the 240 won't make it there... not in the shape its in.

so, looks like im staying home :(

have fun guys... take lots of pics.

B- Please come up for Saturday and Sunday.... you've got to get out of that house anyways... meet up with Chris and Brie even. :(

i have a softball game on friday that gets over at around 8ish, ill leave here a little before 9, so ill be there around 11ish. Hope its not too late.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 24 2004, 02:43 PM
the 240 won't make it there... not in the shape its in.

:unsure: once again, how am i getting there?

the 240 is not an option.
the sol, doesn't run.

i don't have a turbo skateboard...
i'm in no shape to walk 500 miles </proclaimers>

:(

Maybe Chris will give you a ride up on Saturday morning... if no one else can, I'll give you a ride home on Sunday. I can use the miles on my Si.

Have E roll up sat morning, and home sunday. Thats plenty of time. And monday is Memorial Day, nobody works.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@May 24 2004, 04:50 PM
Have E roll up sat morning, and home sunday. Thats plenty of time. And monday is Memorial Day, nobody works.

:( must be nice to get holidays off

yeah that really sucks. But you can work it out. Sat morn -> sunday night is plenty of time to make it up and back, and I'm sure someone will be willing to give you a lift. You can work it out. It'd be a damper on the whole thing if you weren't there.

Originally posted by Airjockie+May 25 2004, 12:34 AM-->
TurboMirage
@May 24 2004, 10:23 PM
word.

im not staying monday sunday night.

Is that a day between Friday Saturday and Tuesday Wednesday?... :hmm:

I understood what Chris meant... lol. I took it to mean "im not staying monday orsunday night... (either)." So maybe Chris can give Brian a ride up and back. :)

Also, B.... why don't you use that nice new credit card of yours and rent a car for the weekend? ;)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 25 2004, 03:15 PM
I just wanted you

well, now that you put it that way... :lol: :wub:

im out guys. sorry :(

shitty timing. i thought memorial day was yesterday... not next weekend....

Ji, i'll sen dyou'll tool up with E

Back