am i going to die?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WOW u must be really retarted to ask that dont you.

When I come down off my soapbox, I'm going to strangle you for your mistakes. You think you're cleverly tearing someone down, yet you cannot spell retarded correctly.

Kindly eat shit and die.

eww, you're a fucking yuck mouth:ph34r: everyone on my mom's side of my family eats balut and that shit grosses me the fuck out. My little sister eats that shit and she's the pickest person ever so i'm assuming that it probably does "taste" good, but i sure as hell ain't gonna find out.

sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie, but i wont know cause i won't eat the filthy motherfucker.

pulpfiction.jpg

mayo for french fries = teh best; people who think 'miracle whip' is mayo scare me, and i have been eating eggs outta my fridge a month past the 'purchase by' date for over ten years...no damage (or death) to report.

i say make the lemon bars and gimme some FTW :)

She must be dutch.

Go for it B, it's not gonna kill you.

And mustard and runny eggs FTW...

Last edited:
She must be dutch.

Go for it B, it's not gonna kill you.

And mustard and runny eggs FTW...

I finally meet someone else who also likes mustard and runny eggs !! I thought I was the only one who enjoyed the awesome taste of egg goo and mustard .... mmm mmm mmmmmmmm

Damn I never knew there was a expiration on the egg box . hmmmm

If you are really worried about it and might loss some sleep over it , just spend the 3 bux and get some new ones. But what if the new ones where made at the same time the ones you have were... Just a different stamp !! Or hell, the new batch could have salmonella. Now what do you do ..... lol

Last edited:
mustard and runny eggs... i like them as well.

i also like mayo and french fries. mayo and pizza is good as well.

mustard and runny eggs... i like them as well.

i also like mayo and french fries. mayo and pizza is good as well.

ommfg Mayo and pizza.... What country did you come from ... cuz there is nothing american about that .... Holy shit that made me gag !!!

now it goes from eggs to mayo,to mustard back to mayo on pizza lol

when in doubt throw it out. ive been taking food safety/micro classes and you wouldnt believe how many people get stuff inside of them and not know.

anyway, it says 4 to 5 weeks after purchase.

FRESH EGGS : up to 6 weeks old.
MOST eggs are sold with a "best before" date but not a "laying" date. In theory, the best before date should be 21 days after the packing date which is the same day or the day after the eggs were laid. But in practice, the eggs can be packed anything up to 10 days after they were laid and can sit around for a further three days before they are picked up by manufacturers. It is perfectly possible for your "fresh" eggs to be six weeks old before you buy them.
Verdict :
Eggs will keep for up to three weeks after which they begin to go stale and vitamin levels decline. Always check the freshness of your eggs before eating them. Crack open a fresh egg and the yolk should be round and whole. the white thick and jelly-like. Old eggs will also float in a bowl of water whereas fresher eggs will rest on the bottom. Kissing the more bulbous end of an egg will tell you whether it is fresh or not. Holding that end to your lips and detecting a warming to the lips indicate the egg is fresh. The warmer it feels, the fresher the egg. A bad egg will not warm and should be discarded.

Back