am i going to die?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I want to try this now !! Where the hell would I buy Duck eggs from .

Or should I buy a Duck ? When you buy the eggs , how do you know how old they are ??

Find yourself a Filipino market and ask them.
=)

im still wanting to puke!:( I'm sorry but more power to you if you want to eat that but not for me. I'm already picky when it comes to my food!

I dont even know where to begin , but ill start looking around ..

What does a duck egg cost ??
In Maryland something like 85c each In the Philippines I'm guessing about 10-20c for a 12 pack. I really don't know but its very cheap to live there.

im still wanting to puke!:( I'm sorry but more power to you if you want to eat that but not for me. I'm already picky when it comes to my food!

picky eaters need to be starved till they're hungry enough to eat anything. =) woot!
Sad, but it would mostly effect the US on a + note the US would have a lot less fat people. Then again once fat people noticed how great some "weird" foods can taste, they might end up eating everything again.

As I've said in another post. Americans for the most part are babies. Parents hide stuff like pills in baby food, big companies hide stuff like filler in adult food. Or better yet many places take all the left over nasty bits of food, grind them up and repackage them in a form that most people even picky eaters will eat.

hot dogs anyone?

picky eaters need to be starved till they're hungry enough to eat anything. =) woot!
Sad, but it would mostly effect the US on a + note the US would have a lot less fat people. Then again once fat people noticed how great some "weird" foods can taste, they might end up eating everything again.

As I've said in another post. Americans for the most part are babies. Parents hide stuff like pills in baby food, big companies hide stuff like filler in adult food. Or better yet many places take all the left over nasty bits of food, grind them up and repackage them in a form that most people even picky eaters will eat.

hot dogs anyone?
im picky but i aint skinny either so i eat the foods that i like.Hot dogs are not made from that just so you know. They are made with the meat you want and oatmeal and ceral and eggs.

im picky but i aint skinny either so i eat the foods that i like.Hot dogs are not made from that just so you know. They are made with the meat you want and oatmeal and ceral and eggs.

You're right, but so is he. Do you know what 'part' of the beef is in your hot dog? How about the ones (and here's the part to stress) 'made WITH beef, chicken, and pork' It's made from the leftover parts of the animal that normally aren't cut for sale at the butcher. Doesn't mean pig snouts, but you get the idea. What do they do with it? Chop it, form it, and sell it as a link we all call: Hot Dogs.

BlackWidow pretty much covered it.

I wasn't saying hotdogs had whole ducks in it. I was just making a point that Americans wont eat half the stuff they eat if they knew what was in it, or better yet they know whats in it they just wont think about it.

I love the people who eat things like hotdogs with ease but if you tell them to think about whats in it they say "I know whats in it" and then they can't eat it lol week later they'll eat one but right then and there they can't.

Again most of us here in America are total pussies with our food.

Back