Andrew's engine swap (pics)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm really interested in what that weight would be. Make sure to post if you do!

If you need any dynamat, I've got like 150 sqft of it in my garage I can sell you. I bought entirely too much, and it's been sitting for like 8 months now. Lol.

Does Dynamat do a justice?. We have guys in "souped up" cars around here that have no form of sound vibration control and it sounds like their rear end is going to fall off on the road, haha. I hear some nice powerful systems and they do not vibrate that much if at all, IYO is that because they have Dynamatted their cars?.

Not to be tootin' my own whistle, but mine's in great shape. I'm the second owner and the first owner really took great care of it all.
I pulled it out to remove the sound deadening (with Dry-Ice) and I just have yet to re-install it. I think I'm going to weigh the car before I do. just for giggles.

That is awesome, man!. I was probably the 5th owner by the looks of it. Bump on good interior!.

AWP PM me a price on all of it! We do need some around here. not for my rex, but for my dad's project el camino. Shipping is to Florida 32303

Yeah still have that Hood. I'm running the stock one right now, but it's still around. why do you ask?

No worries AWP. I ain't going anywhere. :) whenever you get to it is fine.

You remember the fitment and stuff right? it's not perfect, but it's not horrible. and the corners are worn down from neglectful past owners, but it's still a good hood, and fixable. I can get more detailed pics if you'd like.

Send me a Zip code and I'll get a quote for you. hows $100 sound for the hood itself?

just going through your thread mang :p

car7.jpg

Ready for that flood, were you?

Andrew... You have intersting news/things happening to yoru car and you tell nobody.

Shame on you.

**Edit**
Page 100 ownage!!!

We've both been busy. At the moment, my car is torn apart: Were doin a full tuck/shave on my Integra. Thats been occupying us for a lil while now.

Craaaaaaaaaaazy.

He's been tryin to get me to let him turbo my engine (which is in his CRX). I'm not giving in though! Still, neat stuff goin on with his car.

It may be getting painted soon? :eek:

Last edited:
Yeah! I'm uploading pics onto PB I should have some sort of an update this week, thanks for letting the cat out of the bag, Terrance ;)

Anyway, yeah I'm just doing little things to clean up my rex. Also piecing together another turbo system for A motor. either D or B idk yet... have 2 turbo's laying on the shelf and 1 maybe 2 on the way in the next few weeks. just keeping my options open! haha.

Update soon. Sorry for being a loser and not spending every waking hour online, guys! I know ya'll missed me :D
-Andrew

Update your thing you did something to that makes it look like something else!

I was trying to be vague, did I succeed?

Back