another death...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
so there was a guy local to me selling sleds, my friend bought one off of him this season, we became friends and went riding a couple times...

got a call at 11pm last night that he was dead...

not really sure what happened except that it involved a worked 700+ sled he just got as a trade in...

so i was looking for the obit this morning, nothing on him but i saw this...

Albert Wayne Dymond, 50, a resident of Sundown and Poughkeepsie, died on Sunday, January 22, 2006 at his home in Sundown.

2 paragraphs down...

On January 5, 2006 at his home in Sundown, he married Barbara Smith, who survives at home.

life is cruel...

:cry:

we found out at pool last night, that one of another team's captains died of a heart attack. he was 54. didn't smoke.. never saw him drink...

eat well, stay fit, and die anyway.

:cry:

i fell for ya man, a friend of mine was just recently killed like 4 days ago. someone broke in to his house, most likely to rob him, and he went to see what was going on and they shot him and ran. i think they shot his brother too but he didnt die. from what i hear, they caught the guys, but its fucking bullshit. i hate theives more and more everyday.

yea i just found out recently that a kid i grew up with ODed in Fla. that puts it at i think 4 kids that died in my grade after graduation. i graduated in 04.

Last year, while I was in Sweden, I got news that one of my best friends from Freshman & Sophomore year in high school killed himself. I lost my grandpa in August too. My aunt (Mom's sister) passed away very shortly after my grandpa. I know how you feel man, my condolences.

Back