anothr rwd v8 civic.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im gunna go out on a limb and say it was an 8.8.

doen't anyone folow through with what they say they are going to do. I'd like to see a strat during and finish set of pics here. Well, as far as you got anyway.

the rearend i used in it was an 8.8 i had a bunch of pics but i have no idea where they are at. i got a 93 civic coupe sitting in the back yard where im at now which is alot better of a place. this time i am thinking about doing a mitsubishi 4g63T rwd swap. but the reason it failed last time is because i had far far too much going on and didnt really planned the build i just jumped into it but this time i am planning everything. as far as rearends go im going to be using a 1g awd dsm rear subfram and rearend. i have a 1990 eagle talon tsi im parting out . i honestly forgot all about this thread but i hope to be back soon when im a little more financially stable and the next one i promise will be completed. as far as the front goes im going to go back with a mustang front subframe seeing how it worked so well and then im going to get soem 2X4 tubing and run from the front to the back and make some cross braces. im a little smarter now. well take care peoples and hope to see yall again soon. depending on if i make it into the us army or not.

lmfao. I forgot all about this thread haha. eventually I will build another v8 civic but im broke right now. I do work on cars and ride a motorcycle but I am happy with it.Don't ya'll get a kick when people don't read ahahaha? Later ppl

I so I have a question about doing a V-8 in the civic I know that my EK if I want to swap a V-8 into it I would have to shorten the driveshaft question to you is what did you do to the engine bay to fit that V8

Back