anothr rwd v8 civic.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good thing this is gonna be finished!

My buddy put a LS7 in a RX7 last year and sold it for a big chunk of change in LA.

if you need money, finish this and sell it.

good luck man and keep up the good work!

So its still on the list eh?

I will keep an eye on this thread indeed.

on what list? because of my location i havent been able to do much to it yet. trying to get some sheet metal so i can do some more work to it.... trying to figure out which fuel tank im going to use. i have 3 to choose from hehe

well the back of the car caught on fire . so looks like im going with that truck look. lol motor runs and it moves but i have no way of stopping it haha i have no brakes yet.

well sorry for taking so long... i am havinf financial problems right now..... hopefully soon i will get back to work on it. where i am staying at now i cant work on cars which blows and my car is 2 hours away from me and the car im driving now has a rod nock in it and cant drive it far sooo. im working on putting up a car cover in the back yard so i can work on it here. just figured i would get online and give an update. i havent been able to get online or get any pix.... next i will weld in some braces and then go from there. i might leave it looking like a car or might not.... havent decided but either way there wont be any back seat lol. i will keep yall updated.

sorry people it did NOT get finished.. my dad wanted it out of his yard because the back caught on fire and what not.. so i took the stuff i mad for it back off. wel lnext time i gt a civic its going to be dont a little better since i got all the plans for it. i just built a 95 v6 firebird into a v8 hot rod ha. with a 4bbl edelbrock carb ha. and also building a 86 mazda rx7 4x4 on 38.5 in tires s i got alot going on right now. i will try to get another civic sometime soon. working on getting a late 90s prelude that was a flood car so that would be perfect.

ok well... i know its been a long time. but i had alot going on.. im building a mustang right now almost done... next im going to get another civic. trying to get a hatch back... but i will let yall know when i do... hope to get another one soon.. this one will completed though. well hope to be back soon.... sooo see yall soon..(hopefully)

Back