anothr rwd v8 civic.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You should try THIS one instead. And its only 27" long, a little pricey though. Or this SLP one at 25".

Last edited:
because i want to make sure everything is going to fit plus its not that expensive although i might just make a mold and then lay some fiberglass. then glass it onto another hood,haha. tomorrow im going to see how much some 2 inch and 2x3 inch tubing is. im going to put a motor in my truck and sell my truck. so i can buy everything needed and do it right. my civic looks funny. i have a garbage bag ducktaped over the hole in the hood. haha. the guy that built this motor passed over today and said damn that thing almost looks natural in there.

here is a corection to what i said......"he came by" the builder of this engine did not die.

Last edited:
cliff9-04-07109-1.jpg

You should put a blower on that thing. Civic with a blower.

For ref here's a 302 with a blower ;x. Yep..... Blower.

images

Edit: sorry to hear about the builder.

yes it was just a poor choice of words. i was kinda half asleep and wasnt thinking fully. i apologize, i edited and put below it what i meant so people will understand what i mean.
thanks kylph for helping

im being smart this time
this time i took some measurements and got it planned out
this is pretty much what im going to build inside the car frame wise. and im going to get my friend to builda roll cage going from in the trunk all the way to the very front.
since im putting this 412 hp engine in the car im going to do everything right from here on out.
x1bxa1.jpg

flat black..have someone do flames on it and do whitewalls on some wires..hell yes

I know you wanna keep this thing cheap and easy as possible but it NEEDS a hilborn style mechanical injection system! Flat black w/red pinstriped white scallops. Red dog dish hubcaps with chrome center caps wrapped in whitewalls. And why not throw on some lake pipes.

well the paint is going flat black ofcourse. imma put a different hood later. this one is weak as hell. whats a hilborn style inject system. lol. i put it back on the otherside of the yard sitting the front hubs on blocks. sitting level. it dont ride that low lol. going to pull out the motor aain so this way as soon as i can i will start making the frame. and im going to run dual exhaust back with some 40 series flowmasters. alllll the way back,lol

well i think im goingto take the 302 out of my dads mustang to put in it. since everything will fit. just so i can hurry the hell up and get it running....... long story short i need it running so i can go handle some buisness 2 hour drive fromme.

Back