anothr rwd v8 civic.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im going to take the end off of a pair of junk yard cv axles and put them through. so its just like there is a cv axle in there. but wont be. haha all together i currently have 115 dollars between buying the car and blades and welding rods. people say it is an expensive swap. no its not really. and i got this far in i think under 2 weeks. iwas hoping to have it done by next week to go try it out. being stock i think i should be able to run a 13 or 14 on a track with the stock 302 out of an 88 lincoln lsc and i have 3.08 gears in the back. so it should do really great.

have anymore questions. never hurts to ask.
if i had the money i would buy that coupe i always wanted a coupe and bought a 2000 for 500 bucks and turned around and sold it for 1200 haha. wish i kept it though. i would love to build another one of these but with a chevy engine instead of a ford though i am a ford guy. i was going to put this motor into my truck but decided to do this instead. i hope tomorrow i can figure out the motor mounts. my inpiration is coming over ;-) ahaha.

well i was going to take the factory k member off of an 83 mustang and go from there. although thats the same thing really but just lighter. if it fits then i am going to take the 4 lug hubs off and put some 5lug hubs on it. and then call it a day. great idea and i apreciate it. but thats a little pricey haha i wanna stay as cheap as possible on it. so if i do twist it and tear it up i wont worry bcause i wont have to much moey into it,lol

o and khrys771 dont worry im not quiting even though i think about it at times but im bipolar i will get over it and no i do not have any meds.

oh and on a side note also. that if i did infact use the mustang setup in the front.the most fun part about that would be getting all the camber and caster set right,lol but i do have training in that area. im trained in almost all areas as long as its gas. i hate a diesel. i can literally do anything to any vechile and make it work. i need to go to a welding school to learn to weld and make it look professional but they are good enough for now.

i was how much room you have right now between the crank pulley and the radiator support?

i have some pics of some rwd 302 turbo civic, but the pics arent that great.

thanks. i got them. i wish i could find out if they did a writeup on it or not.

well once i can get some more gas for the welder i will be able to weld up some brackets to hold the fuel injection fuel tank in the trunk. was thinking about mounting it under the trunk but its a little to close to the rearend haha. if it breaks loose it will destroy the tank soo.

WHAAATT!!!!
IMG_6716_copy.jpg

if only this comp wasnt so. it takes me way to long to search. for me to search around it takes me a long time. to long,lol im on dialup with a pos comp.

Back