Antifreeze coming out of the tailpipe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it down in the passenger floor board just move the plastic kick panel and you will see the ecu there will be like 3 plugs full of wires going into it, but if you having trouble just unplug the fuse under the hood

I've got a f22a6 that I just pulled from my 93 Accord for a swap. It had 153k on it but passed NV smog easily last year and was running like a top till I pulled it. I had to use the wiring harness, fuel rail, gas line, and some other stuff on the swap but I think it would meet your need. I'm only looking for $300 but you'd have to pick up shipping.

Bob

so all you have to do now is reset your ecu?? just take out the ecu fuse or the radio fuse for 1 minute, put them back and your done. what code are you getting from the ecu ??

Okay. Fixed the head gasket...vehicle still chugging. Changed the O2 sensor, spark plugs...fuel filter, cleaned the cap and rotor...all vacuum lines check...checked the Cat converter...thats not clogged...or the muffler...only thing left is the distributer...hope this is it...heard the coil goes out in these for Honda's. Whatcha thing?

this is true. replace it and the ignition module too.

yeah it is , satin nickel fnsh ,by wife bought it forme about 2 years ago for my b-day. Always the conversional piece !!

I am actually selling mine at the time being. I have only shot it 40 times, 30 bux for 20 rounds, You dont go target shotting often at that price. But a ver nice gun though, good choice

Turns out the chugging was from a ground wire not being connected...drove around and another radiator hose blew...now...yes I said NOW!...it is running and will go okay...but is it like it is just not quite smoth...it idols fine, but when you drive, it sounds a bit gurgally...tried tuning the distributor, but no luck...all vacuum lines are good...I just don't understand that after replacing the hose, burbing the system, there is another problem...what could it be?

make sure you bleed all the air out of the system using the vent on top of the thermostat housing. Air in the line can cause the IAC and Thermo valve to act funny.

Have you checked to make sure your timing belt/cam pulleys/flywheel are all lined up right?

Bob

Back