Any Techno Heads

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys good friend of mine DJ Ron-E's Cd is coming out some time this month... if yall are big into techno, ron-e is a good choice, check out his site at www.ron-e.dj, if you don't have a flash player don't bother going.. cause u can't view it... u can see his mixing style on that site as well..

peace

dylan

techno.jpg

Some people listen to techno. When I listen to techno when I am driving, it makes me wanna speed.

techno djs are scared to mix like real DJs. anyone can beatmatch. fuckin suburban white kids! There are a few exceptions: Terrence Parker, Paul Johnson, Kevin Sanderson, Norm Tally, Boo Williams, Craze, Derrick Carter, Derrick May, Juan Atkins.
if it's not them, it's really not that important.

can you do it? just wondering... and ron-e is bad ass dude.. have to watch him once then say something.
you ever heard of tri fader mixing... 3 min long mixes.. that talent dude
and hell if i put as much money into my car as i do into my music, my car would be done now (engine wise)

dylan

I wouldn't say I listen to techno, cause that's to general. but typically Uk garage, progressive house, trance
stuff like that

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Jun 17 2003, 02:51 PM
:thumbsdown:

techno is the ricer anthem

So that means punk is the dirtbag anthem and rap is the gangster anthem, right? :bash:

I might have considered that had you said "rave music" instead of techno, but even that is too stereotypical.

ok when yall say techno what style of electronic music are yall taking about, cause there are to many styles to just call it TECHNO, so what kind of music you talking about when you say it sucks? cause there are some styles of techno that i don't like.

dylan <_<

i'm into DnB, very high energy tracks (hard house hard trance), something that makes you want to speed!!!

also industrial is really fun to (crystal meth, hybrid, some of paul oakenfolds stuff)

:peace: peace :peace:

dylan

Originally posted by DylanTheKid@Jun 18 2003, 12:08 AM
very high energy tracks (hard house hard trance), something that makes you want to speed!!!

If it is worth a damn and doesn't sound like every other song, ok then. Maybe it cause I am in Germany and that shit is so big, and it all sounds so lame and the same. Friend of mine back in the early 90's used to make,like grindcore house shit, somewhere between smashing your grandmas teeth for her gold fillings to buy crack, and the Lords of acid. That I like.

how the fuck can you listen to techno and race?? if you want something to get your adrenaline (music wise) pumping to race....speed metal is where its at. and i aint talking about that pussy ass Metallica bullshit...Pantera, SOD (Stormtroopers Of Death....not ghey ass System Of A Down), GWAR...shit like that will get your adrenaline pumping.

on a side note...techno sounds like it has the same fuckin beat in every song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back