Anybody ever use Rosetta Stone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i started french today.
i was on it for an hour this morning and im going to get back on for another hour a little later.
i can tell ill learn some shit from it.

There's ONE place around here that has legit Chinese food and thankfully I'm very good friends with the owner/head chef.

Outside of his place.... there's nothing. NYC would be the next best thing.

:w00t:

Ouch, really nothing else in your area? I'm in heaven now that I'm out of east Texas. Good cheap asian food everywhere. :D

:w00t:

Ouch, really nothing else in your area? I'm in heaven now that I'm out of east Texas. Good cheap asian food everywhere. :D

Depends on how you look at it, there's A LOT of Koreans and Vietnamese people in the DC/VA/MD area, lots of good viet and korean joints, however Chinese wise.... only one place that I know of in Maryland, I heard theres 1 in NVA but that's about it. Chinese = gen tso chicken....

Come to think of it we also have a handful of good Thai places.

There's a few legit Japanese places, I think one in MD and one in DC but they'll set you back 80 bucks or so a head, all the other Japanese places are run by Chinese or Koreans.

Ah. Come to think of it, you're right. There are very few actual Chinese places around here too- mostly Vietnamese and Thai. There are more Viets in Texas than there are Chinese though.

Back