Anyone else tired?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea mustangs are ok. i think older convertible ones are so pimp. im talking like late 90's styles. i saw a yellow one with black graphics goin down the freeway yesterday. some hot blonde was drivin it too. :) i dont think it was a GT though cause it didnt have the GT badges. anyone else like those cars?

I like working on cars and all, but I don't want to be working on it ALL THE TIME, and then just throw it away once it reaches around 100,000 miles.

Oh yeah, you can title that previous paragraph as "Why I Would Never Buy A Domestic Car". :lol:

Not tired of the scene, just tired of the dickheads who fuck it up for everyone else. We had a 9/11 memorial cruise thru town on (duh) 9/11 at around 9 pm or so. Everyone met up in a big abandoned parking lot and we were gonna drive thru town. The cops stopped traffic for us a little ways ahead. I could deal with all the ricers, our town is full of them. I just couldn't stand all the dumbasses. There were lowriders and mini-trucks bouncing down the road and throwing sparks and shit. Right infront of all the cops. They weren't there long. You had people speeding up trying to pass each other back and forth. A guy in a 240sx was ripping off donuts and drifting around turns every chance he got. And then you had the people who just couldn't drive. Not sick of the scene, just sick of all the people who make me sick.

I'm not tired of it, but I am not really in it either. I have a Honda that I work on, but I only know like two people here that fix there shit up. Most of the other tards that hang around are just filler, I don't pay attention to them. But I like Hondas in general, I have had them since about 92 when I bought an 85 Accord, and I loved it, since then they have been my tried and true.

1600lx.jpg

Not tired because I never "got into the scene". I just did what I wanted, and I didn't care what the hell anyone else thought. I had a Civic, so I modded it- if I had a Z28, I would have kept it and modded that too.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Oct 1 2003, 05:15 PM
I seen a nice ass 66 2dr nova shell the other day.. hmmm ls1 swap.. :droool:

LS6 Swap...LS6 is better ;)

I am not tired of the scene, I think that it will be around forever. Reason being, not many High School students can afford the gas, insurance, price (car & parts) for a domestic car. Therefore, the import scene is the way to go. I have to agree though, I hate the dumbasses that mess everything up, let people put stickers on their car, put big giant wings, who cares, better for me. I pull up next to some domestic thinking that I am just some ricer. We race, I win, he goes away thinking a fucking import just beat me, WTF? God Bless Ricers.

im just tired of all the attitudes people have. i saw this nice tite, clean crx at a show and asked the guy what engine he had cause i couldnt see the engine ident. (it was dark). he acted like "what the fuck is it to you?". turns out it was a B16a1. then there are the peeps who hate everything that adds to the look of a car. i mean whats with the fucking attitudes? its stupid. no wonder cops hate ricers!

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Oct 1 2003, 11:51 AM

And I'd give a left nut any day to own an AC Cobra, but I'd give my left and right to have a 68-9 Yenko Nova.

Sorry man, 69 Yenko Camaro Ownzzzz :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

s3f7bd54decd23.jpg

the camaro is sweet to, but I'm a Nova man.

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 1 2003, 11:03 AM
why put all the money into it and just sell????

the money is already spent... and its too late really. fuck it. i'll enjoy it for a couple months...

and you're in no position to talk. lol you had your super for what, 6 months??? :lol:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 1 2003, 11:09 AM
whats the matter? winter snow keeping you from doing what you want to do? :lol: :lol:

so ... what are you doing then? buying a mustang?

i want to buy me a 4 runner. so i can go hunting and shit out here

snow is awesome.

Code White owns.

i'm more than likely going to buy an ///M3

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 1 2003, 05:08 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Oct 1 2003, 11:09 AM
whats the matter? winter snow keeping you from doing what you want to do? :lol: :lol:

so ... what are you doing then? buying a mustang?

i want to buy me a 4 runner. so i can go hunting and shit out here

i'm more than likely going to buy an ///M3

you suck :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 1 2003, 05:07 PM-->
@Oct 1 2003, 11:03 AM
why put all the money into it and just sell????

the money is already spent... and its too late really. fuck it. i'll enjoy it for a couple months...

and you're in no position to talk. lol you had your super for what, 6 months??? :lol:

yup :)

haha, it gets old real fast

lol

WE SUCK!

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 1 2003, 01:20 PM
Not tired because I never "got into the scene". I just did what I wanted, and I didn't care what the hell anyone else thought. I had a Civic, so I modded it- if I had a Z28, I would have kept it and modded that too.

:werd: ive modded every car ive ever had either performance or appearance wise, just cause i cant drive a stock vehicle. it has to be fast n look good. i didnt do it because everyone else was doing it, i did it to educate myself and have pride in what i drive

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 1 2003, 03:14 PM
uhhhhhhhh no. but im going to pay less than you did on that wrx of yours! lol

Sure about that? You're not going to get one of the lame-ass older M3's, are you? :)

New WRX + Vishnu Stage 1 upgrade package > New M3 :lol:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Oct 1 2003, 06:21 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Oct 1 2003, 03:14 PM
uhhhhhhhh no. but im going to pay less than you did on that wrx of yours! lol

Sure about that? You're not going to get one of the lame-ass older M3's, are you? :)

New WRX + Vishnu Stage 1 upgrade package > New M3 :lol:

95's are going for 12-18 ish...

Back