Anyone else tired?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

u know what else is stupid about the import scene...they have all these import models at car shows and races and when asked what their favorite ride is, they all say something like "a caddillac escalade" or "a porsche". they couldnt give a rat's ass about the cars they are representing.

i'm tired of the import scene, i'm tired of my hatchback, i'm tired of the noises and stiff ass ride, i'm tired of not hearing what my girl said cause the tire hmmmmm is so load, i'm tird of leaving stores seeing kids staring into my car, i'm tired of my exhaust hitting the lower control arm over big bumps, i'm tired off being associated with punk ass ricers like the "bad boyz realty".

i'm lookin at S10 trucks again . . . 4x4 this time

i really want an M3 but i'd like to move out soon and don't really want to go into dept for an 8 year old car.

and i'd like to get a sport quad, and maybe a bike in the future.

Originally posted by senate_9427+Oct 1 2003, 07:09 PM-->
@Oct 1 2003, 11:51 AM

And I'd give a left nut any day to own an AC Cobra, but I'd give my left and right to have a 68-9 Yenko Nova.

Sorry man, 69 Yenko Camaro Ownzzzz :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

If you can FIND a Yenko... I believe between 50-90 were made?

COPOs would be even better too, about 70 were made and 50 or so are still alive and drivable.

Both had 427 cubic inches and 425 hp...oh yeah. Can you say Edelbrock? :lol:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

ah, read half the post and agreed with alot of people. I am getting sick of the Sport compact seen, even though I feel I was never really apart of it. Since I have own my car, I have street Raced twice, both times against the same car (first time was 2 days after i bought my car, I lost, then about a month later, I won lol) I go to one of those redline meets every friday but the only people I hang out with are these guys from a Michigan Integra page. Other then that, thats it. Hell, the reason still stands on why I bought my car. It is good on gas, it has a little bit of peep, fun to drive, and it is cheap all around. I drive an import car, so that makes me in the Import scean? Nope, Yea, I hate the FnF crowd.

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Oct 1 2003, 06:55 PM

i'm lookin at S10 trucks again . . . 4x4 this time

Buy my zr2. I want a get a 2dr Tahoe with a lift kit. But if you do get an s10 4x4 get the zr2. Check out www.zr2.com

I am sick of the scene also. I love the mialge and the ride the CRX gives, but I hate being grouped with these punkass kids. Myabe if I turbo it I will decide to keep the car longer, that or I am buying another 4x4. An M3 would own but as Bill said why get into debt for an 8 year old car.

Originally posted by Jeef@Oct 1 2003, 10:21 PM
An M3 would own but as Bill said why get into debt for an 8 year old car.

del sol + fast and furios 450 whp + ebay = 15k+ selling price
240 + mad tite jdm drift sceen + ebay = 2500ish selling price
= m3 paid in cash.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 2 2003, 07:25 AM-->
@Oct 1 2003, 10:21 PM
An M3 would own but as Bill said why get into debt for an 8 year old car.

del sol + fast and furios 450 whp + ebay = 15k+ selling price
240 + mad tite jdm drift sceen + ebay = 2500ish selling price
= m3 paid in cash.

More like Del Sol + 450 WHP =10,000 - 12,000

I would be VERY surprised if you can sell it for as much as your talking. I hope you can, but I would think 10,12000 would be more realistic.

So....you = Loan for the //M3......

I am tired of it also really. Tired of the attitudes people spout off, tired of dealing with the constant influx of 19-20 year old kids that think they know everything about anything. I am going either BMW or lexus for my next car. I would LIKE an E36 M3, but I think I will be buying an new E46 328, or an IS300....

I still want a 318Ti bimmer and a porsche 930 but maybe when I wake up from my dream

i hate all the rice and i am tired of a lot of the import craze, i want a Volvo s60r now, drool

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Oct 2 2003, 10:00 PM
i hate all the rice and i am tired of a lot of the import craze, i want a Volvo s60r now, drool

Isn't a Volvo an Import though? You can't hate a certain import because it comes from Japan and like another because it comes from Germany or where ever...an Import is an Import.

Besides that, most Hondas are built in the states anymore. Ever been down US 33 from Fort Wayne to Columbus Ohio? There's a honda plant somewhere in there.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Oct 2 2003, 08:36 AM
I still want a 318Ti bimmer and a porsche 930 but maybe when I wake up from my dream

why do you want the hatchback? those things suck!!!!

I like the looks of the hatchback bimmer

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 2 2003, 05:25 PM-->
DazedCivic99
@Oct 2 2003, 10:00 PM

Isn't a Volvo an Import though? You can't hate a certain import because it comes from Japan and like another because it comes from Germany or where ever...an Import is an Import.

Besides that, most Hondas are built in the states anymore. Ever been down US 33 from Fort Wayne to Columbus Ohio? There's a honda plant somewhere in there.

i didnt say that i hated imports, i hate all the rice that people do to their cars, i am tired of all the import craze of overly doing a car personalizing it till sickness. Yes a Volvo is an import, it is also a tank....but that has nothing to do with it.

im tired of some of it too but not all...i really dig drifting. i think its the coolest thing in the world, small things amuse small minds i guess, i hate all the people that talk about nothing but street racing all the time.

"oh i went here this weekend and raced this one car and beat him"

i also dont like un painted body kits (i really dont like them period), but i think if you are going to get one atleast get it painted. i love cars in general. they are my life, hell im in school right now to learn how to work on them. this is what i want to do with the rest of my life. i dont think i will ever get tired of the whole "scene", but some aspects do get old.

Back