Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

werd, i'm down too if it's chill with you. where do you live abouts?

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Aug 31 2004, 10:17 PM
werd, i'm down too if it's chill with you. where do you live abouts?
[post=384531]Quoted post[/post]​

San Berdoo, in the nice part, right off of waterman.

Jeff - Let us know I nominate myself to bring the BEER, just give me a few kinds of beer that people like and I will take it from there.

yeah damn Jeff that sounds decent, what happened with the Referee thing? Im down for the bbq whenever, definitly down to throw some $$ in

Mike hows the car comming, any ETA to completion? (ohh yeah didn't you have a thread going...i'll look for it)

Haha yeah the thread died pretty fast and I'm too lazy to look for it so I'll just post everything on it in this forum since you guys seem to be the only ones who car anyway.

Right now I'm trying to get this new oil return line to fit right, I still need to cut the line a little bit more for it to fit and I gotta lube it up and get that thing into the 45 degree bend fittings. I got the new moroso oil pan on and all I can say is I've never spent so much time putting an oil pan on before but I got it on so I'm happy.

My PLX M300 Wideband O2 kit came today, I'm gonna try and get that thing on as soon as I can get the downpipe on which won't go on until I cut the exhaust piping (this is the thing that's really pissing me off, I'm gonna go rent a sawzall tomorrow after I get out of class and get that stuff off).

Then the last thing I'm waiting on is my friend to finish soldering my ECU and helping me with hooking up hondata.

1. Finish oil return line
2. Cut off exhaust
3. Put on downpipe
4. Hook up wideband o2
5. Finish up with hondata
6. Get 3" piping made
7. Go see Sean Church
8. Get smogged.

Probably all in that order unless I run into another problem. You guys will be the first to know when it's finished. Any of you guys that were at the last meet are welcome to stop by and check out the progress or help out if you want. Just let me know.

Ok heres another little up date on the car.

After class this morning I finally went down and bought a reciprocating saw so I could cut off all the old exhaust piping. I got half way through it and the saw blade broke :thumbsdown:. Now I gotta go buy some more blades. An the upside though I did finish the oil return line and that's pretty much all I'm doing for today.

Yeah the ref shit is on the 15th of next month, I need to do something about my exhaust though befor i go. My N1 is within the 95db's and would pass emmsions but it does not have an EO number wso i dont think there gonna pass it.

A mike i hope your still serious about that header. I may come hit you up one of these days outa the blue.

Is anyone going to Cali Speedway on September 18 anymore?
Just want to see I may have a few people coming down to LA from Oakland for it,
Mike will the Turbo SI be ready?

Well I spoke to my friend yesterday that was doing the soldering for me and he said it should be finished last night. If he comes by sometime this week and brings another saw blade I might be able to finish it but I will still need #1. Get 3" exhaust piping made. #2. Get the car tuned and #3 Get the car smogged and receive my 2005 sticker all before they would even let me run at the track, so it's not looking like I'll be making the dead line possibly for the next meet or the BBQ, whenever that will be.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Sep 8 2004, 07:31 PM
Well I spoke to my friend yesterday that was doing the soldering for me and he said it should be finished last night.  If he comes by sometime this week and brings another saw blade I might be able to finish it but I will still need #1. Get 3" exhaust piping made. #2. Get the car tuned and #3 Get the car smogged and receive my 2005 sticker all before they would even let me run at the track, so it's not looking like I'll be making the dead line possibly for the next meet or the BBQ, whenever that will be.
[post=387666]Quoted post[/post]​

We will be having the BBQ just wait for my heads up. i need some time the house still isint back to normal and every things in the middle of the room.

Sounds good Jeff. Damn I just want this car finished already, I'm tired of seeing it just sit there everyday. Now that my classes have started I don't have as much time to work on it as I want and by the time I get home from work/classes, I'm too tired to do anything.

Hey guys I was just wondering since I am having adjustable cam gears put on my car should I replace the belts?

Originally posted by integraslut78@Sep 8 2004, 09:48 PM
Hey guys I was just wondering since I am having adjustable cam gears put on my car should I replace the belts?
[post=387734]Quoted post[/post]​

how many miles on the engine? If you can spare the cash you may as well. Get some well deserved peace of mind.

Originally posted by UDT@Sep 9 2004, 03:07 AM
how many miles on the engine? If you can spare the cash you may as well. Get some well deserved peace of mind.
[post=387843]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah its a good idea, cheap insurance, OEM honda ONLY though, no Autozone special,

If you can still read the print on the timing belt it's good. If not or it's been almost 80 or 90,000 miles on it, then it's time to change it.

To be on the safe side I think I will replace it, should I just call an Acura dealership to get the belt?

yeah can't go wrong with the dealer...

You still planning on coming out tomorrow Jonathan?

The past 8 months I've spent working and spending money on my car have been hell and all I gotta say is.
it's alive!
:ph34r: x 1,000,000

Hey what up yo I just came back from vacation on sunday I went on a cruise and on the way off the boat I was walking into the parking structure and guess who I saw. yup. b16crx and his chick ludegirl what a coincidence huh...... they were on there way to their vacation. :lol:

Hah glad you had fun Hector, a friend of mine was also going on a cruise but she left last Friday so I don't think it was the same cruise. Hey Hector do you know a girl named Ashley that went to Novi?

Back