Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rage is a local shop with a dyno. I hope to be getting tuned early to mid september. Classes start Sept. 1 for me and that's all I'm going to have time for once they begin.

-I still need to put the downpipe on
-Wire up boost controller
-Hondata install (Not gonna mess with it)

And I'm contimplating buying a moroso oil pan and new oil return line cause I don't like how the old oil return line is looking right now...

At the rate I've been going I'll be lucky to have it finished by October. :(

*EDIT*

Well I just got a reply back from Jason at Rage...Turns out they're sticking to speed pro dfi and motec and won't be able to help me out with hondata. He apologized though so I guess that's cool but now I don't know what I'm gonna do. :( :( :(

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Aug 22 2004, 09:41 AM-->
NotUrAverage_Si
@Aug 22 2004, 11:01 AM
Rage is a local shop with a dyno....

local to where y0? city, county, etc...?
[post=380250]Quoted post[/post]​

Rage is in Upland California, http://www.rageimports.com

Yeah Mike, I'd go with church then, definitly not a bad second choice,

Update on project: NotUrAverage_Si

RC 550's are in, clips are on. :)

GReddy Profec B Spec II all hooked up and ready for boost.

And the best news of all, my friend took my hondata p28 and basemaps and will be soldering the basemap and zif socket in and then installing the hondata interface unit for me. :)

Next on the list:

-Cut off old exhaust piping.
-Put GReddy EVO on
-Get 3" piping made
-Put downpipe on
-Hondata installation (also taken care of)
-Hook up EGT
-Put on new Moroso oil pan (should be here Wednesday)
-Replace old oil return line with new one (should also be here Wednesday)

And then finally:
Schedule appointment for dyno tuning at Church Automotive Testing in Torrance.

Car should be at least running by this weekend. I feel like I'm ahead of schedule :D

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Aug 19 2004, 09:14 PM
tuner's name?
[post=379550]Quoted post[/post]​

Mike I am not too sure about the tuners name over at XS Engineering I will try to find out and let you know.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Aug 23 2004, 10:04 AM-->
@Aug 19 2004, 09:14 PM
tuner's name?

Mike I am not too sure about the tuners name over at XS Engineering I will try to find out and let you know.
[post=380550]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, did you ever get your hondata? I meet a guy who is a parts wholesaler and hondata dealer at this party on saturday, we have a few mutual friends, if you want, I'll see if he'll hook it up if you still need the setup.

tuner's name?

Hey, did you ever get your hondata? I meet a guy who is a parts wholesaler and hondata dealer at this party on saturday, we have a few mutual friends, if you want, I'll see if he'll hook it up if you still need the setup.
[post=380586]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quot

I would still like a Hondata but the problem is that I do not have the money right now so I think I may just get a SAFC until I decide if I will go turbo or NA.
What do you think will that be OK?

yeah you can find SAFC's super cheap nowadays, you won't have the tunability of the hondata, but it won't be a huge difference in power, the only thing is that depending on your setup you might need to get a chip because the safc will not adjust the rev limiter.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Aug 23 2004, 02:25 PM-->
Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Aug 23 2004, 11:16 AM

Originally posted by integraslut78@Aug 23 2004, 10:04 AM
Bl6CRX
tuner's name?

I would still like a Hondata but the problem is that I do not have the money right now so I think I may just get a SAFC until I decide if I will go turbo or NA.
[post=380589]Quoted post[/post]​

uberdata?

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Aug 23 2004, 11:42 AM-->
Originally posted by integraslut78@Aug 23 2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Aug 23 2004, 11:16 AM

Originally posted by integraslut78@Aug 23 2004, 10:04 AM
Bl6CRX
tuner's name?

[post=380589]Quoted post[/post]​

uberdata?
[post=380596]Quoted post[/post]​

I checked out that Uberdata but I do not understand it. From what I understand with that Uberdata it is just a program and it is free but you have to know how to use it I don't know I do not understand.

Just wanted to know if anyone is going to the Formula D show on August 29 I believe it is? It is at Irwindale Speedway. Let me know I am trying to decide if I am going, the thing is I do not want to go by myself.

It was Formula D so I think it was a show I did not go because I could not find someone to go with.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Aug 30 2004, 01:26 PM
It was Formula D so I think it was a show I did not go because I could not find someone to go with.
[post=383859]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah I wanted to go with you, but i had/have finals this week :(

Yeah sorry for not being around. My car just sits now :( So hanging around HS is depressing. the one ticket was $300 and the other was $450 and i dont have a license so........... Is just plain no fun. Shes just collectiong dirt and will be for the next six months. With the way things are looking im not even gonna have fun with the down time. I had planned on doing lil stuff but being broke and not having a job is kinda hindering that. But what ever, im glad to here your all getting your cards in order, keep it up. :thumbsup: hopefuly you will see me doing something and posting alot more in a few months.

Don't be too depressed, 6 months will go by faster thank you think. The past 8 months since I took my car off insurance has gone by faster than I thought it would. You don't need to have a car to have fun man and it doesn't mean you can't catch a ride from one of us for the next meet. If you're still up to having a BBQ let us know, if not it's cool we understand the position your in.

LOL that almost makes me feel better. <_< You guys are cool :p anyways, we just got new flooring put in and stuff, so my house it lookin nicer. We also have the BBQ and the phat ass sterio. And on top of that if every one is willing to pop a few dollers in a jar when they got here i would be willing to put up the money for the meat. I just so happen to know about a butcher where i can get like 10 T bones for 34.95 and a buncha other stuff, or i can just grab some chicken, carne asada, and sausages, slap that shit in a tortila or bun and BAM. sodas not a problem and beer should be like a bring it if ya want it especialy seeing as how i couldint even buy it if i wanted to :D im not 21 yet lol plus im broke, i will just drink your guys if ya bring it. Basicly im down for where ever but in a nother few weeks my house will be all back to normal and we can do it here if ya guys want or we can hit up a park, though i reallly think im equiped for it plus im sure i could get another 5 cars here with some of my local buddies.

Sounds good Jeff, I'm down to pitch in some money for the BBQ. It doesn't matter to me if it's at your house or at a local park, whichever one has the most shade is fine with me. :)

Well break time is over, back to working on the car. :D

Back