attempt to steal my CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm almost 100% positive mine wasnt site related.. there is a group home next door and a guy that works there is in a car club known for import theft here.. i know he was in on it..

Dude ZOMG.

Do you think your thuged out neighbor needed the internet to figure out you worked all fucking day on your car and that it was nice?

He probably t0ld his b0yz there was a decent car next door, what it looked like, etc. Told them to swing thru and steal it when you were not at home.

He didnt need hondaswap to do that.

so basically your tryin to blame one of the hs members becuase you posted too much info?!?!?

you should have just shot them,thats what i would have done and will do if anyone tries stealing anything of mine...

so basically your tryin to blame one of the hs members becuase you posted too much info?!?!?

you should have just shot them,thats what i would have done and will do if anyone tries stealing anything of mine...

Every time my car got broken into, even with an alarme, i was asleep and didnt wake up in time to catch them.

i'm almost 100% positive mine wasnt site related.. there is a group home next door and a guy that works there is in a car club known for import theft here.. i know he was in on it..
Dude ZOMG.

Do you think your thuged out neighbor needed the internet to figure out you worked all fucking day on your car and that it was nice?

He probably t0ld his b0yz there was a decent car next door, what it looked like, etc. Told them to swing thru and steal it when you were not at home.

He didnt need hondaswap to do that.

reading > you

on that note.. a red integra lowered on SI's kept driving by my house looking suspicious w/ my GF GSR out front.. after they left i took a drive and found the car in the neighborhood and got a pic of the license plate.. if i see them leaving the neighborhood i'm gonna follow them..

i've never seen it in the neighborhood before

on that note.. a red integra lowered on SI's kept driving by my house looking suspicious w/ my GF GSR out front.. after they left i took a drive and found the car in the neighborhood and got a pic of the license plate.. if i see them leaving the neighborhood i'm gonna follow them..

i've never seen it in the neighborhood before

Heh, that car had a bunch of ricers in it. Dont worry about them.

Passenger: "Y0 man Check dat whIp out !!"

Driver: "Dats da Type R!!"

Passenger: "No man dont see A tyPe R sticker on it"

Driver: "Oh Snap y0! . . My WhIP would Smoke dat Shit like da Haze afta thankzgivin!"

well, when they drive by 3-4 times and reverse at least twice.. it gets a little suspicious.. also, there was nothing ricer about the car.. 2 hispanics who look like they're up to no good.. hoods on and shit when its a nice day out

jeebus we're getting preyed upon here.

for the record i drive a POS '84 buick. and i live in queens. :ph34r:
97' Integra covered in salt from Whiteface this weekend. I go to Rowan, come get it. Please, my driveway isn't visible from the street and who would want it anyway.

2 hispanics who look like they're up to no good.. hoods on and shit when its a nice day out

They sound like ricers to me man.

Where I come from, the first people to tell you to get Altezza lights were the types like you just described.

They were also the first people to act like they new something, when they didnt have a fucking clue.

ya where i live like over 20 hondas where stollen in a 2 month period about 9 months ago... my friend gf's STOCK eg 4dr was stollen like 30 min after she got to work... plus she worked at wal-mart... she had 18's too. but still she got it back tho a month later with no 18's and they painted he trunk a tan color..... one night i was talkin to my neighbor and the explorer drives by atleast a good 5 times.. kinda slow too.. like every 5 min or so... we had my 93 coupe, my 91 hatch shell, and my friends dc integra sitting in the driveway and outside the fence... anyways... we stayed up all night waiting for something to happen with bats.. but nothing happend.. and my neighbor said he's seen that explorer drive by many times real slow at night... but i dont live there anymore... i just watch my shit real closely now.. never know...

They sound like ricers to me man.

Where I come from, the first people to tell you to get Altezza lights were the types like you just described.

They were also the first people to act like they new something, when they didnt have a fucking clue.

we'll see..

^ Best of luck.

Ironically those ricers I described may not have known a head from an ass under the hood, but they sure knew how to break into a car.

Has anyone ever tried those wheel-lock devices? I mean, one of those on your wheel and the car won't be able to turn, that combined with a quick detaching Sparco steering wheel sounds like a good combo to avoid getting the whole car stolen.

I'm buying both as soon as I can afford it.

Has anyone ever tried those wheel-lock devices? I mean, one of those on your wheel and the car won't be able to turn, that combined with a quick detaching Sparco steering wheel sounds like a good combo to avoid getting the whole car stolen.

I'm buying both as soon as I can afford it.
hell yea man just get the quick release sparco wheel and throw the lock on it,,then carry that shit right in ur house,,i mean shit,ur car will be safe and so will ur steering wheel:ph34r:

Exactly :) can't drive without a steering wheel and can't tow if the wheels won't rotate. Well actually they'll probably just attach the chain and drag the tires...Wow man I guess the only way to protect a Honda is if you're rich and you can afford a private armed guard to watch it every hour on the hour haha. Get 3 of them so they can rotate shifts.

thats why you take a golfclub to the knee or ankle.. for all they know.. they fell and hurt it while they were being chased away.. :D

Back