1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attn developers, my company is hiring

Discussion in 'NorthEast' started by pissedoffsol, Aug 28, 2006.

1. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

Retirement Home
    If you're in CT (or willing to commute to Shelton/Trumble/Stratford [we're currently in Shelton, but are moving offices soon to either Stratford or Trumble] ) and looking for a developer position in the e-commerece field, send me your res, and i'll pass it on to my boss. Not sure, but i doubt there will be relocation offers. Locals only.

Classic ASP (php and .net a plus)
    MS Sql 2000 (SQL 2005 and mysql a plus) (DTS, Triggers, advanced joins, etc a must)
    basic photoshop skills (no drawing really... just some cropping/resizing and editing)
    + typical products (outlook, excel, etc...)

Company is very small (10 people + a few consultants, all male currently, so females, just a heads up... you'll be the only one :) ) and non-corporate attutide, You are your own project manager. You will speak directly with clients, so you need people and business skills as well.
    Weekly on-call rotation. Averages less than 1 week a month. Mostly easy fixes (push out queues that lock up, etc) that take 5 min to fix.

experience and a portfolio counts more than a degree.

Laid back, casual (jeans + tees) dress except for client days.
    Minor travel here and there (over-nighters far more common than week-long trips, and even then, i've only been to one client in the 4 months i've been here, and it was a 1/2 day trip.)

Not sure on what they are offering pay wise, but I imagine pay range around 50-60k+ DOE.
Draft saved Draft deleted