Attn developers, my company is hiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
If you're in CT (or willing to commute to Shelton/Trumble/Stratford [we're currently in Shelton, but are moving offices soon to either Stratford or Trumble] ) and looking for a developer position in the e-commerece field, send me your res, and i'll pass it on to my boss. Not sure, but i doubt there will be relocation offers. Locals only.

MUST KNOW FLUENTLY:

Classic ASP (php and .net a plus)
MS Sql 2000 (SQL 2005 and mysql a plus) (DTS, Triggers, advanced joins, etc a must)
html/css
javascript
basic photoshop skills (no drawing really... just some cropping/resizing and editing)
+ typical products (outlook, excel, etc...)

Company is very small (10 people + a few consultants, all male currently, so females, just a heads up... you'll be the only one :) ) and non-corporate attutide, You are your own project manager. You will speak directly with clients, so you need people and business skills as well.
Weekly on-call rotation. Averages less than 1 week a month. Mostly easy fixes (push out queues that lock up, etc) that take 5 min to fix.

experience and a portfolio counts more than a degree.

Laid back, casual (jeans + tees) dress except for client days.
Minor travel here and there (over-nighters far more common than week-long trips, and even then, i've only been to one client in the 4 months i've been here, and it was a 1/2 day trip.)

Not sure on what they are offering pay wise, but I imagine pay range around 50-60k+ DOE.

Back